❤️ August Testing Thread ❤️

Hope everyone’s ok, sorry I’ve been so busy. Having a stressful time trying to get appointments during this pregnancy too, so not feeling great.. I’m back at work now after school holidays, my children return to school tomorrow. Let’s hope it goes smoothly! my work were fab and supportive when I told them, so that’s good.
is there a September testing thread, so I can follow you guys?

It's been really quiet on the forum lately, how is everyone? I took my last clomid yesterday so we're heading into baby dancing period and then back onto progesterone. Still chasing up the fertility clinic, although I don't think they'll do anything for us! Xx

So much baby dust! ♥️ x

It's been really quiet on the forum lately, how is everyone? I took my last clomid yesterday so we're heading into baby dancing period and then back onto progesterone. Still chasing up the fertility clinic, although I don't think they'll do anything for us! Xx

Hoping this is it for you :) ! the clinic may surprise you, and offer something to help, but hopefully you don’t need it .. Good luck and keep us posted :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back