❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

Can anyone else see this? Maybe I'm crazy with line eye but I swear there's something faint. Although last month it was a petty obvious line at 8dpo. Hubby can't see it but he can never see even obvious faint lines. Camera doesn't pick it up as well... Hope it isn't an evap or just me seeing what I want

Polish_20210814_073612547.jpg

Can anyone else see this? Maybe I'm crazy with line eye but I swear there's something faint. Although last month it was a petty obvious line at 8dpo. Hubby can't see it but he can never see even obvious faint lines. Camera doesn't pick it up as well... Hope it isn't an evap or just me seeing what I want

View attachment 93300
Think I can see something. Hard to tell! Can you take it in daylight? Xx

What do you guys think?
Both the same test... Took in time frame. Don't wanna use frer just yet tho x

IMG_20210815_071649.jpg IMG_20210815_071417.jpg

@PeanutButter sorry to hear that! :( you’re not out yet, stay positive. I didn’t know if I could see anything or not, I hate faint lines like that! These tests must’ve gotten really dodgy over the years as I never had any lines in the past unless it was a positive.
Hope everyone’s ok. I’m having a LH surge (again!) now, so ovulation is hopefully happening. :) hopefully i can test in 10-12 days xx

Just popping back in to catch up. I’ve missed so much!!!
So sorry @Clarkecharm :( Planning to join you over in the new forum!

@Sugar10 Yay, on the LH! I wish I did opk this month. I was going to, and then I never got around to the store. Now, I don’t want to spend the money if I am missing it anyway. lol

@PeanutButter The evaps on almost every brand have been ridiculous! Hope you get a turn around to a BFP in a few days though!

How is everyone else?

Just popping back in to catch up. I’ve missed so much!!!
So sorry @Clarkecharm :( Planning to join you over in the new forum!

@Sugar10 Yay, on the LH! I wish I did opk this month. I was going to, and then I never got around to the store. Now, I don’t want to spend the money if I am missing it anyway. lol

@PeanutButter The evaps on almost every brand have been ridiculous! Hope you get a turn around to a BFP in a few days though!

How is everyone else?

I’m ok thanks hun. Im CD9 already how did that happen. We start again on Sunday. Doing the smep method. Sperm meets egg plan. Also using pre-seed too xx

I’m ok thanks hun. Im CD9 already how did that happen. We start again on Sunday. Doing the smep method. Sperm meets egg plan. Also using pre-seed too xx

Yay! So glad the time is going by fast for you! It seems like it takes forever to get back around to the fertile days hahaha!!!

@Fsb676 yea no point wasting time I guess now! What cycle day are you? I’m cd 13 and ovulating according to the tests. So Fx! So I’ll be 1dpo tomorrow!
I have noticed Over the last few months I get shooting pains in boobs and bloating during ovulation , if that helps.

I’ve kept busy, my son was 6 last Friday, and have another sons birthday this Friday who’s 9. So time seems to be flying by - thankfully! As it always drags!
Although I don’t want to wish time on this time as I’ll be due back at work and kids back at school, when it’s testing time.. so will be stressful! :)

@Sugar10 I’m CD 12, and I have a lot of EWCM....but the last three cycles I have had it one week and then again two weeks after af.....so I don’t know.......we got two days in, so I would love it if this really was my fertile window!!!!! I usually go by my app and cm.....problem is, my app isn’t all that accurate since I don’t upload tons of info in it. Although before the miscarriage and during my last pregnancy (right before).....I a pretty sure it was spot on! Anyway, it’d be nice if there wasn’t a next cycle....but if there is OPKs next cycle. ;) Thanks for the tips on symptoms! I have been symptom spotting for the last two years, and sometimes I can tell when I am by symptoms.....problem is they aren’t consistent lol. Every now and then my breast’s are so sore, other months I have tons of cramping....but again it’s not the same every time. Idk Then I started to just watch cm, but I think I am still missing my actual ovulation now since I haven’t gotten a BFP.

So glad you had a nice party, and more to come! Honestly, I need to slow down and enjoy the blessings I have now. So, I’m going to try to take your advice, and not wish the time away. I was going to quit one of my part time jobs, since I was due with our first beginning of this month.....but I didn’t, so school year is about to be upon me. It will keep me busy. ;)

Had A LOT of pelvic cramping and some weird shooting pain up my foof about 2-3 days ago. Had cramping on and off felt like ovulation pain again and lots of weird cm. So decided to do a test did NOT expect it to be a fking positive this late guys!!!!
Frer is only 1 min in so waiting for it to get darker. The cheapie is at 3 mins in x

IMG_20210819_092824.jpg IMG_20210819_093105.jpg

Had A LOT of pelvic cramping and some weird shooting pain up my foof about 2-3 days ago. Had cramping on and off felt like ovulation pain again and lots of weird cm. So decided to do a test did NOT expect it to be a fking positive this late guys!!!!
Frer is only 1 min in so waiting for it to get darker. The cheapie is at 3 mins in x

View attachment 93308 View attachment 93309
Wow congratulations lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back