❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

Advice needed!

so.....
CD 14 - dark almost positive ovulation 10am
CD 15 - positive ovulation 10am
CD 16 (today) - lighter than day 14 test 10am (but diluted wee as I hadn’t held it, it that matters?) I’ll do another in a few hours too.

- I haven’t been doing two tests just , haven’t managed it. But have seen a pattern just doing morning ones anyway.
Question is, have I missed ovulation if it’s negative today?
We didn’t Do anything last night as partner has hurt his back, but we did yesterday morning - CD15 , and then CD 12, 13, 14, so each day prior. we are going to try tonight too, but have we done enough? We argued about it this morning as I was so wound up and upset (weird how it gets you sometimes isn’t it!) :( and i don’t want to feel stressed or mad at him either, as it isn’t his fault.

So any advice welcome x x
Sorry if I sound thick, I haven’t had much experience dealing with tests and ovulation. :)

Last edited:
Had A LOT of pelvic cramping and some weird shooting pain up my foof about 2-3 days ago. Had cramping on and off felt like ovulation pain again and lots of weird cm. So decided to do a test did NOT expect it to be a fking positive this late guys!!!!
Frer is only 1 min in so waiting for it to get darker. The cheapie is at 3 mins in x

View attachment 93308 View attachment 93309
Peanut that's such a decent line! I have everything crossed for you <3 xx

Advice needed!

so.....
CD 14 - dark almost positive ovulation 10am
CD 15 - positive ovulation 10am
CD 16 (today) - lighter than day 14 test 10am (but diluted wee as I hadn’t held it, it that matters?) I’ll do another in a few hours too.

- I haven’t been doing two tests just , haven’t managed it. But have seen a pattern just doing morning ones anyway.
Question is, have I missed ovulation if it’s negative today?
We didn’t Do anything last night as partner has hurt his back, but we did yesterday morning, and then CD 12, 13, 14, so each day prior. we are going to try tonight too, but have we done enough? We argued about it this morning as I was so wound up and upset (weird how it gets you sometimes isn’t it!) :( and i don’t want to feel stressed or mad at him either, as it isn’t his fault.

So any advice welcome x x
Sorry if I sound thick, I haven’t had much experience dealing with tests and ovulation. :)
Nah your still in with a chance. I dtd 3 days before over with this one because I felt crap.
We've all been there arguing wise, sometimes it just isn't possible, but I'm certain youd have caught it x

I have a dark ovulation test today... confused? I think yesterday’s was faint because the wee was too diluted - is that possible?
so am I still in the LH surge? Can it last for 3 days? I’ll post my readings on here and see if it makes sense to anyone :)

View attachment 93314
is this a normal pattern?
It could be that you didn't actually ovulate so your body is trying to again. But dtd today definitely, I don't think dilute pee should make a difference. Your not using fmu are you?
You shouldn't hold your pee like you do with a pregnant test. It would come up positive with any pee when oving x

@PeanutButter yea will keep trying and testing and just wait and see :) not much else I can do! No I don’t use FMU.

oh that’s super exciting!!! :) :) when will you be due?

@PeanutButter yea will keep trying and testing and just wait and see :) not much else I can do! No I don’t use FMU.

oh that’s super exciting!!! :) :) when will you be due?
Yeah I'd keep testing. I did once have 5 straight days of positive opks. Sometimes your body is just weird lol.

I'd be due the 2nd May. Hubbys b'day month hope it sticks. Sort of hopeful but not getting excited yet :( sucks not being able to get excited about it

I've got my gynae appointment in less than a week now - next Thursday. I've been waiting for the results since April. Sooo nervous, oh and officially in my two week wait now too. :D <3

Had some random spots of blood on the sheets of my bed, around where I'd lay :( but nothing when wiping or in my undies during the day. (I sleep without bottom on) I do use progesterone so maybe just caught my nail or something cos you have to insert vaginally... Idk but obviously worrying now

Had some random spots of blood on the sheets of my bed, around where I'd lay :( but nothing when wiping or in my undies during the day. (I sleep without bottom on) I do use progesterone so maybe just caught my nail or something cos you have to insert vaginally... Idk but obviously worrying now
Oh no ): here praying it’s nothing scary.

So i am 6po , I think.
So too early for testing but I have a darker than expected LH test today and thought they’d be getting lighter?
I also did a hcg strip, because I’m crazy, and not sure if there’s anything there or not, maybe an evap, or faint line, or just line eyes :) bit of a pointless post haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back