❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

I have everything crossed for you @Clarkecharm, you've got this! <3
Worryingly, my last two cycles have only had 10 days LP too, which is borderline LPD. :(

I have everything crossed for you @Clarkecharm, you've got this! <3
Worryingly, my last two cycles have only had 10 days LP too, which is borderline LPD. :(
I’ve just started bleeding. It’s not a lot but expecting it to be full flow by tonight. I’ll keep you posted xx

@Clarkecharm oh no! So sorry to hear :( always feel shit doesn’t it. Especially when you had faint lines and had some hope.
I’m going eat / drink cleaner this month and take some supplements and see how that goes. x x

@Bellabee4 i can’t see anything on that photo I don’t think, but I don’t trust my eyes these days on any test! Unless it’s blazingly obvious. Has af arrived yet? Or you still waiting?

how you getting on @Clarkecharm?

anyone else tested yet?

My bleeding settled after 2 days, and since I’ve had nothing. Such a short cycle :(

I’ve had dark lines (not a positive yet) on OPKs which is confusing as they’re usually light this early on in the cycle. Maybe ovulating sooner?
Also I got a high/peak OPK on cycle day 25 last cycle then started to come on, in CD 27. So strange. Never tested with opks before so no clue what this means, but I have been googling to get more of an understanding! :)

@Taliaa24 i can’t see anything on those photos sorry. Have you had any more clearer tests? Or AF arrive?
Symptoms can be so confusing and misleading.

@Bellabee4 i can’t see anything on that photo I don’t think, but I don’t trust my eyes these days on any test! Unless it’s blazingly obvious. Has af arrived yet? Or you still waiting?

how you getting on @Clarkecharm?

anyone else tested yet?

My bleeding settled after 2 days, and since I’ve had nothing. Such a short cycle :(

I’ve had dark lines (not a positive yet) on OPKs which is confusing as they’re usually light this early on in the cycle. Maybe ovulating sooner?
Also I got a high/peak OPK on cycle day 25 last cycle then started to come on, in CD 27. So strange. Never tested with opks before so no clue what this means, but I have been googling to get more of an understanding! :)
You can get a positive opk before period starts, you just get another surge before period that's all x

@PeanutButter thankyou,I did find a little information. It’s fascinating what you learn about your own cycle once you start paying attention and doing the tests. :)
I’ve just been lucky in a way in that I’ve never had to pay attention. But I’m older now and got different health issues, so I guess things change and it’s good to know what’s going on :)
So I’m cycle day 7 I think, and strong opks so looks like the surge is coming earlier this cycle.

Hi all. I’m definitely out. Had lots of dark red almost black clots since late last night and this morning. Roll on next month! It’ll be my 9th cycle. Going to try pre seed next month though. Can’t hurt can it! X

I’ve had a high opk reading today CD 8.
I literally only had a peak 10 days ago on CD 25 before AF. And then on CD 13 of previous cycle which i assume was ovulation.
I think ovulation could be in the next few days if it stays this dark, so CD 10-12, is that normal? Or can it mean nothing and I could be a week away from ovulation yet. So confusing.
Well I’ll just do what I can over the next week and hopefully catch ! :)

I’ve had a high opk reading today CD 8.
I literally only had a peak 10 days ago on CD 25 before AF. And then on CD 13 of previous cycle which i assume was ovulation.
I think ovulation could be in the next few days if it stays this dark, so CD 10-12, is that normal? Or can it mean nothing and I could be a week away from ovulation yet. So confusing.
Well I’ll just do what I can over the next week and hopefully catch ! :)
Do you have PCOS huni xx

@Clarkecharm no I don’t. Before MC in April I had clockwork cycles, although I have never known when I ovulate as I haven’t done opks until the last couple of cycles.
I think I had the LH surge before AF which is why I had two last cycle. And this time the lines just seem darker earlier, but may not mean anything at all! Don’t think I’ve had the “peak” yet, CD 9 today.
Will just see what happens by the end of this cycle :)

@Clarkecharm no I don’t. Before MC in April I had clockwork cycles, although I have never known when I ovulate as I haven’t done opks until the last couple of cycles.
I think I had the LH surge before AF which is why I had two last cycle. And this time the lines just seem darker earlier, but may not mean anything at all! Don’t think I’ve had the “peak” yet, CD 9 today.
Will just see what happens by the end of this cycle :)
That’s all you can do hun.

I know if you have PCOS you always have levels in your system that’s why I asked!

Keep testing lovely. I always ovulate around CD20 but has been known to be 18 or 22 xxx

Sugar you can again get a little peak after period lol. When I first started OPKing again TTC number 3 I had a nearly positive ok cd8 was like wtf. Then it went fain and started getting darker again nearer proper ov x

Hi all. I’m definitely out. Had lots of dark red almost black clots since late last night and this morning. Roll on next month! It’ll be my 9th cycle. Going to try pre seed next month though. Can’t hurt can it! X
Ahh gutted for you :( FX for this cycle x

I'm 8dpo tomorrow do I test early? Idk I just feel out this month already don't 'feel' anything if that makes sense?

I'm 8dpo tomorrow do I test early? Idk I just feel out this month already don't 'feel' anything if that makes sense?
I felt like that last month. I’d probably test, I have no Will power.

Great news though ladies. The gynaecologist has now agreed to see me on 21/9 xxx

@PeanutButter ahh thanks, makes sense! But so odd how it does that haha! How’s anyone meant to know what’s going on! :)
I’m approaching the real OV now, in next few days.

I’d test. But I’m same as @Clarkecharm ive no will power!
Not feeling anything might be a good sign, means your relaxed and not stressing over any ‘signs’ . Fingers crossed for you.

that’s good news @Clarkecharm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back