*•_February Mummies_•*

Scan's at 3:45 today. I've been up since 2am panicking about it.

A bit. It's still not knowing at this stage I guess. Once I get bigger & start to feel it I know I'll be happier.

It was so active though. It elbowed me, it was kicking & it did a hiccup.

I had an ‘early’ scan on Tuesday due to bleeding on Monday night. Scan put me at 11+6 although they won’t officially give me due date until Wednesday when I have my dating scan. All well, baby looks fine, unsure where the bleeding came from

38D07D04-666D-4975-9C33-387A6F9FC079.jpeg

So glad you’ve had your scans and feel more reassured - these February babies have been worrisome!!

I’m finally feeling the sickness is easing slightly, although still really rotten at times, it’s getting better. I can’t wait to be further on and enjoying it. This is most definitely my last pregnancy!

Will everyone be finding out the gender? Xx

I must admit, I haven't felt as ill ill a couple of days. I've been off work since Thurs afternoon though, annual leave & the weekend, so we'll see how I go on back tomorrow. The nausea only seems to rear its head from about 4pm when I start to get hungry. I hope its on it way out!

We have talked about finding out the gender. I think I want to know but my OH is still really hard to talk to about anything baby related. I'm so excited but he just seems like he's not interested half the time.

Are you going to find out the sex? Do you have a preference? I've always wanted a little girl. I picked out a name when I read a novel at aged 13 & it was the name of the main character. I've always stuck with it. That being said, I won't feel any disappointment if its a boy.

We won’t be finding out. We already have a boy and a girl so really makes no difference to us. We didn’t find out with the other 2 either.

That’s great you’ve been feeling better. Hopefully you’re getting towards that second trimester glow!

We have two boys already and never found out with either of them. We’ve previously had IVF and this baby was a wonderful natural surprise so we’re just delighted to have a healthy baby with no difficulties. I do think this baby is a girl but not because I have a preference. Our youngest is only 19 months so another boy would probably be easier :lol: we’re swaying towards finding out this time but I’m really worried we ruin it for ourselves - we’ve loved the last two surprises and not regretted keeping the sex a surprise, so may just do that again! Xx

We’ll definitely be finding out, I’ve already booked a private gender scan at 16 weeks...I’m too impatient for a surprise!

That’s exciting @EskimoGem when is that? I can’t believe I can find out in just over 2 weeks. I’m so unsure what to do! No one in my family has ever found out the sex, I feel like I’d be totally stepping out the norm and I’m so worried I’d regret it. It’s not like I can undo it xx

That’s exciting @EskimoGem when is that? I can’t believe I can find out in just over 2 weeks. I’m so unsure what to do! No one in my family has ever found out the sex, I feel like I’d be totally stepping out the norm and I’m so worried I’d regret it. It’s not like I can undo it xx

On 30th August! Me and my husband go on our honeymoon (we got married earlier this year) the day after so it’ll be nice to find out just before we go!

If you have doubts or are questioning whether you’d regret finding out, I’d say keep it a surprise :) only find out if you’re 100% sure that you want to!

I'm 13 weeks today & it's so nice to see my apps confirming this is my last week in the first trimester. I can't believe the first 3 months are nearly over.

I'm so excited for the next part. I want a bump & I cannot wait to feel baby & *hopefully* stop feeling as sick as a dog!

We need a new thread over in Tri 2 ladies. :):dust:

I’m 14+2 today, can’t believe I’m in the second trimester. I’m desperately hoping to feel better soon. I remember not feeling any difference with the nausea and sickness until 15/16 weeks last time. I’m so fed up!

Little bump starting to show now though..

FE4A8CB6-B162-47C9-B009-DB54F280B665.jpeg

I’m 14+2 today, can’t believe I’m in the second trimester. I’m desperately hoping to feel better soon. I remember not feeling any difference with the nausea and sickness until 15/16 weeks last time. I’m so fed up!

Little bump starting to show now though..

View attachment 87095

Aw, I hope you feel better soon. Lovely little bump. My stomach is pretty much just bloat still.

Thank you @Everdreamer :) it’s only been the last few days I’d say I’ve went from bloated to actually looking pregnant. I’ve had a rotten couple of days feeling really bad again. I keep waking each day thinking surely today will be better? :wall2:

@EskimoGem i forgot to reply and say congratulations on your wedding and that’s such a lovely idea, finding out before your honeymoon. Where are you off to?

I’ll try to make a thread in tri 2 later unless anyone is good at them and would rather? :lol: xx

Thank you @Everdreamer :) it’s only been the last few days I’d say I’ve went from bloated to actually looking pregnant. I’ve had a rotten couple of days feeling really bad again. I keep waking each day thinking surely today will be better? :wall2:

@EskimoGem i forgot to reply and say congratulations on your wedding and that’s such a lovely idea, finding out before your honeymoon. Where are you off to?

I’ll try to make a thread in tri 2 later unless anyone is good at them and would rather? :lol: xx

Aww thank you @MrsS15 we’re going to Santorini on our honeymoon and we can’t wait!

I’m 14+3 today, since 10 weeks time seems to be flying by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back