*•_February Mummies_•*

Had my booking appointment today. Info overload! Now just waiting for my scan date to come through.

Had another scan today and theres been no growth since the scan 2 weeks ago and cant find a heart beat so i will eventually miscarry

Need to decide now how I proceed whether it happens naturally or if I've to do a procedure.

Sorry for the doom and gloom.

Wish you all the best going forward and here's to happy and healthy 9 months for you all x

Had another scan today and theres been no growth since the scan 2 weeks ago and cant find a heart beat so i will eventually miscarry

Need to decide now how I proceed whether it happens naturally or if I've to do a procedure.

Wish you all the best going forward and here's to happy and healthy 9 months for you all x

I’m so so so sorry to hear this, sending you lots of love x x

I’m so so sorry. Really devastated for you lovely :( I hope you manage to make the right decision for you and your recovery is quick. Sending you lots of love <3 xxxx

So sorry to read this

Got my scan date today. 13th August when I should be exactly 12 weeks. It's all feeling rather real now.

I think my DP is freaking out a bit. He's just a bit quiet about the whole thing. I think seeing it on the screen in front of him might make it sink in a bit for him.

That’s exciting @Everdreamer. So good to have a date! I’ve got my 12 week scan on Thursday. I’ll be so glad to finally have a due date! It’ll definitely help your husband seeing baby on screen. I can understand they can feel very detached initially. Once they see your belly grow and moving around he’ll love it!

I’m still feeling pretty crap most days. I’m getting the odd reprieve here and there but mostly still nauseous and puking. It’s rotten! Xx

That’s exciting @Everdreamer. So good to have a date! I’ve got my 12 week scan on Thursday. I’ll be so glad to finally have a due date! It’ll definitely help your husband seeing baby on screen. I can understand they can feel very detached initially. Once they see your belly grow and moving around he’ll love it!

I’m still feeling pretty crap most days. I’m getting the odd reprieve here and there but mostly still nauseous and puking. It’s rotten! Xx

Yeh. I had a private one on Saturday but he was away for the weekend. I was just so anxious so I booked it.

I also still feel awful. Heave or throw up most mornings trying to clean my teeth with constant nausea all day. Fingers crossed it ends soon!

Has anyone else had to buy maternity clothes already?
I think I’m going to have to bite the bullet and buy some, it’s a struggle every day to find something that fits!
I’ve been doing the hair band trick on jeans and trousers, but don’t think it’ll work for much longer...

I’m wearing stretchy jeans but I’m definitely heading for maternity already :lol: All my tops are baggy too. I don’t feel like I have a bump, I just look podgy :wall2:

@Everdreamer so glad you got a scan. Do you feel better after it? I’m still feeling awful too. It’s so hard!

I had my dating scan today. Measuring 12 weeks exactly, due date 13th of February. Baby looked perfect! Xx

I went to bed at half 6 last night with a migraine & feel like death today. Paracetamol doesn't help at all. Now I have so much anxiety about whether I phone in sick for work.

Migraine's pretty much gone. I just feel drained & fuzzy headed. My boss is terrifying to phone up too.

So glad everything was perfect with your scan @MrsS15 :)

I would call in sick if I were you @Everdreamer ...speaking to a scary boss will be easier than feeling dreadful all day and potentially making yourself feel even worse?

Thank you @EskimoGem :) I'm so glad to have a due date finally! I really hope I start to feel better soon now I’m edging near the second trimester!

Did you phone in sick? I definitely would have. That’s your body telling you to take it easy. My boss terrifies me to phone into but just think of your precious baby, her being a bitch for a minute is nothing compared to taking care of you and baby xx

I did phone in. It was awful & she was not happy about it. She knows I'm pregnant too but she lacks empathy in all things generally. My head is so painful. Normally I take Codeine & it goes but can't take it so struggling.

I'm just going to spend the day in bed.

How is everyone else getting on? 10+3 today & I've had to bring my scan forward to 11+2 as my partner could get no time off work during my 12th week.

Can't wait to be over the first trimester.

I’ve been in maternity clothes for a few weeks as also looking a bit chubby!

I’ve had to phone in sick for work as feeling so gross today!!!

I’ve had to change my dating scan for the 14th as I was working the original day

Ergh I feel so sick today. I'm sick of feeling sick!! My poor partner must be so fed up with me atm.

Had my 12 week scan this morning...the baby was being an absolute monkey and despite me doing a load of star jumps, would not get in the right position for either the screening to be done or to get a decent scan pic! Hence the upside down pic of baby on its head :)

All is well though, saw a heartbeat and a very active baby!

Due date has changed, so now due on 14th Feb ♥️

9B4212BE-B1BD-4654-8A7F-4CE26448F57C.jpeg

Had my 12 week scan this morning...the baby was being an absolute monkey and despite me doing a load of star jumps, would not get in the right position for either the screening to be done or to get a decent scan pic! Hence the upside down pic of baby on its head :)

All is well though, saw a heartbeat and a very active baby!

Due date has changed, so now due on 14th Feb ♥️

View attachment 86937

Aaw glad your scan went well. How you feeling now?
Got mine Thurs. So nervous.

Aaw glad your scan went well. How you feeling now?
Got mine Thurs. So nervous.

I was really nervous beforehand too...feel much more relaxed now!
Even though the screening couldn’t be done because of baby’s position I still feel relieved, the sonographer didn’t seem concerned and I just have to have some further blood tests done at 15 weeks instead ☺️

It's good that all is well & you have a very cheeky LO by the sounds of it. Must be camera shy! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back