*•_February Mummies_•*

I cannot wait until this first Tri is over with. I’m so miserable!!

Did you call about your appointment @EskimoGem ?

Look at your little stormtrooper @CMcDx its amazing. Whereabouts are you from?

@Everdreamer so pleased everything is okay. I know how worried you were! Xx

Thank you. I'm hoping this calms me a bit until my 12 week scan but I'm sure something will make me anxious again :roll:

You hating tri 1 too? I'm sick of feeling sick & being in bed when I'm not at work. Everything smells off & I can't remember ever being this tired. Can't wait for it to get better.

I’m exactly the same. Everything makes me super anxious! I’ve got another scan next Thursday then my 12 week scan 2 weeks after that. I could probably have a weekly scan and still worry :lol:

Its rotten isn’t it? The early days are really hard. I have hyperemesis again :cry: I had it in my last pregnancy and it was horrendous. This time having it with an 18 month old running around is killing me. I’m exhausted, can’t keep anything down, and just totally miserable with it. I’m desperate to get out of the first trimester in the hope I’ll feel a little bit better :( xx

I did! The hospital had sent the letter to my old address, so it’s a good job that I chased it up...scan booked for 6th Aug :)

I'm from Ayrshire, Scotland.
Wheres everyone else from? Wont be long til 2nd tri!

I'm from Notts in the UK.

I've had some cramping this afternoon in my stomach, lower back & top of my right thigh. Not had this for a few days but I think it's just stretching.

I’m from Glasgow. I thought you were Scottish from some things you’ve said @CMcDx :)

I haven’t been sick since this morning which is unheard of. I even managed out for a few hours with my husband and boys. The only way I’ve coped and not puked is because I’ve eaten a tea biscuit all day :cry: not ideal but at least I’ve made it out for the first time in two weeks!! Xx

I’m in Liverpool ☺️

I’ve been so irritable and easily annoyed the past few days, feel sorry for my poor husband who is taking the brunt of it!

How’s everyone doing?

I’ve had some cramping and brown blood since Saturday. Something else to add to my many worries :( I was supposed to be scanned on Thursday but they’ve changed it to tomorrow afternoon. Praying this little one is okay! Xx

How’s everyone doing?

I’ve had some cramping and brown blood since Saturday. Something else to add to my many worries :( I was supposed to be scanned on Thursday but they’ve changed it to tomorrow afternoon. Praying this little one is okay! Xx

Keep us posted on how the scan goes today, fingers crossed that all is well!

Hi ladies, I had my scan yesterday. Baby was happy as larry, waving at us and kicking away. She said I have a pocket of old blood at my cervix so that’s where it’s coming from and I may get more. Great! But at least I know where it’s coming from and that baby is well. She put me back again with my dates but said they’re inaccurate and to wait until my dating scan 2 weeks tomorrow for the proper date. Also had my booking in with the midwife today who reassured me about the discrepancy with dates. I’ve got all my scan/consultant/midwife appointments up until 22 weeks now!

Here’s my little troublemaker.. xx

CE24EE92-B807-429A-9168-D2A3EC471147.jpeg

Glad to hear all is well!! @MrsS15 they like to keep us on our tiptoes!!!

I had my booking in appointment yesterday, I’ll be consultant led care due to previous section and big previous babies. I also got an appointment for my dating scan for the 20th August. How’s everyone else doing?

I had my booking in appointment yesterday, I’ll be consultant led care due to previous section and big previous babies. I also got an appointment for my dating scan for the 20th August. How’s everyone else doing?
Woop, only a matter of weeks away!! Mine is 28th.

I'm red pathway too just because of previous MC.

I've still got the brown spotting every now and again which worries me but feeling gaggy all the time. But 5 weeks to go til I see my lil one x

I've still got the brown spotting every now and again which worries me but feeling gaggy all the time. But 5 weeks to go til I see my lil one x

Literally counting down the days!!!

We haven’t told anyone yet not even our children.

Have you had an early scan?

I have my booking appointment on Tues. Can't wait to meet the midwife & maybe put my mind at rest a bit. Also can't wait to book my dating scan.

I had some period pain cramping last Sat & some spotting/brown discharge after only being in the EPU the day before confirming a hb. I phoned the EPU Sat & they told me they were happy not to see me again unless I was passing clots.

Still feeling nervous though. Just want my dating scan now so I can hopefully see my little splodge's hb again.

Been so ill lately too. Nausea, vomiting & migraines. I am not a good pregnant person haha!

How’s the spotting @Everdreamer? I’ve had two episodes of brown bleeding/spotting. My third baby and never had it before. It’s so worrying! I’m with you on the sickness and headaches, I’m still feeling dire. I’m not a good first trimester pregnant person either :lol:

I’ve got my dating scan next Thursday. Feel so nervous about it after my last two scans having such off dates! I’m seeing the consultant at 16 weeks (my last pregnancy was ivf and I bled in my last labour because of an undiagnosed fibroid on my cervix), I might not be consultant led all the way through, they’re letting her decide!

Most of our immediate family and a few of my close friends know. I’ve been so sick with hyperemesis again I just can’t hide it!

Hope everyone’s doing okay xx

How’s the spotting @Everdreamer? I’ve had two episodes of brown bleeding/spotting. My third baby and never had it before. It’s so worrying! I’m with you on the sickness and headaches, I’m still feeling dire. I’m not a good first trimester pregnant person either :lol:

I’ve got my dating scan next Thursday. Feel so nervous about it after my last two scans having such off dates! I’m seeing the consultant at 16 weeks (my last pregnancy was ivf and I bled in my last labour because of an undiagnosed fibroid on my cervix), I might not be consultant led all the way through, they’re letting her decide!

Most of our immediate family and a few of my close friends know. I’ve been so sick with hyperemesis again I just can’t hide it!

Hope everyone’s doing okay xx

Touch wood I've not had anymore spotting since last Sat. I still panic each time I have any cramping or go to the loo though. I'm just too anxious to be excited about being pregnant.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing it though. Good luck with your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back