*•_February Mummies_•*

Floofy

Reaction score
It feels like I’ve been waiting forever so I’m just going to jump in and start a February 2020 thread :cheer: I can’t be the only one expecting a Valentines baby, hope no one minds <3 I’m going crazy not having anyone to share early pregnancy with!

Let me know your due date (estimates are fine) and I’ll pop you down:
<3 1st -
<32nd -
<33rd -
<34th -
<35th -
<36th -
<37th -
<38th -
<39th -
<310th -
<311th -
<312th - EskimoGem
<313th - Floofy
<314th -
<315th -
<316th -
<317th -
<318th -
<319th -
<320th -
<321st -
<322nd -
<323rd -
<324th -
<325th -
<326th -
<327th -
<328th -
<329th -

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread!
My EDD (going off the first day of my last period) is 12th Feb, so near to Valentines Day too :)

Yay! I’ve added you Gem! It’s close isn’t it?! So glad there’s someone else!

Thanks @Floofy
Have you had many symptoms yet?
Just tiredness and sore boobs for me so far...

Awww I was a February 2019 mama, so exciting to see this thread here now! Congratulations, ladies :)

Tentatively joining. I’m due around 22nd although suspect me date will change. Very nervous even though this is number 3 for us.

Hey all, congrats on your :bfp:

Going my date of last period, I'm for 26th Feb :yellow:

What are the chances of me having a leap year baby? I was 3 days late with my son.

C x

Very Early Feb so prob Jan. Same with first one. I'm so grumpy haha. Super happy ppl annoy me a lol. Although I'm part of the cheery crowd when not preggo. I'd rather stay in the house with bread.

I think this is good?! I'm in shock & have no idea what to do with myself.

AF 1 day late & I feel like she's on her way though. I've had cramping & PMT. Or what I thought was

My estimated due date is coming up as 25/2

url7a.jpg

SfRq2wv

Last edited:

AF 1 day late & I feel like she's on her way though. I've had cramping & PMT. Or what I thought was

url7a.jpg

SfRq2wv
Lovely lines. Congrats!

4 positive and 2 neg tests. If true due date 23rd Feb. Been reassured that a positive is much less likely to be wrong than a negative..... but still concerned even though feeling symptoms. Scared, worried, excited, exhausted. Hope to be on a successful journey with you all.

url7a.jpg

SfRq2wv
You do get cramping around implantation, but a different type. Hard to describe. An embryo physically implanting itself in your womb will cause discomfort. A positive test is hard to ignore. Fingers crossed for you. Analyse the cramping, does it feel diff to AF?

Congratulations Mumma’s. I’m due February 18, and it would be so good to have a place to share my excitement because we aren’t ready to tell everyone yet. I’m very scared but couldn’t be happier.

You do get cramping around implantation, but a different type. Hard to describe. An embryo physically implanting itself in your womb will cause discomfort. A positive test is hard to ignore. Fingers crossed for you. Analyse the cramping, does it feel diff to AF?

It felt like AF to begin with but not so much now. I have IBS too which I thought had flared up over the last week. Stomach ache, cramps, bloating, gas & constipation. Turns out, it wasn't all down to IBS. I am stupidly bloated though

Congrats @Everdreamer :)

I had my midwife booking in appointment yesterday.... I was 6+1 which is early for the appointment, but the midwife didn’t seem concerned and said they do them between 6 and 10 weeks.
All starting to feel very real now!

Definitely no denying it now! (Excuse the gross carpet!)

How’s everyone feeling? I’ve been feeling pretty sick today and so exhausted but that could be because my hubby kept me up all night snoring!

6DDE8188-7A85-45F6-9EBD-10043F05AB7B.jpeg

I've been POAS maybe twice each day since I found out. I'm obsessed! My line was so much darker today.

I've been a mess. I suffer with anxiety disorder & IBS. Both of which have flared up resulting in awful cramping, nausea, panic attacks & a lot crying.

I'm just so worried I'll MC. It's all I can think about. Sadly with my anxiety disorder, obsessive bad thoughts is a symptom & one I can't control. I'm also not sleeping well.

I'm seeing my doctor on Weds so I'm hoping there's something he can do to help me out as I just want to relax & enjoy being PG. :sad:

Hi ladies :wave: congratulations to you all!

I’ve been wondering when one of these threads would start!

I think I’m due on the 8th of February, I’m around 7+1 today with a very surprise miracle 3rd baby. I had awful hyperemesis in my last pregnancy from the word go but this time I’ve been feeling good. Very very tired, crampy and nauseous if I don’t eat every few hours, but otherwise good in comparison to how I felt last time!

Not got my booking in apppintment until the 17th of July when I’ll be 10+4, I’m wondering if that’ll be too late I might phone up and question it!

Hope you’re all well :) xx

Hi ladies :wave: congratulations to you all!

I’ve been wondering when one of these threads would start!

I think I’m due on the 8th of February, I’m around 7+1 today with a very surprise miracle 3rd baby. I had awful hyperemesis in my last pregnancy from the word go but this time I’ve been feeling good. Very very tired, crampy and nauseous if I don’t eat every few hours, but otherwise good in comparison to how I felt last time!

Not got my booking in apppintment until the 17th of July when I’ll be 10+4, I’m wondering if that’ll be too late I might phone up and question it!

Hope you’re all well :) xx
Thread hopping here!
I remember you @MrsS15! You were also ttc late 2016 but you had to go through IVF if I recall correctly? Congrats on the surprise baby! Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back