°°♡°°October testing Thread°°♡°°

Hello ladies so I was due for my period on the 9th. I bled the evening of the 10th and yesterday the 12th and now nothing. My periods are normally 6 days like clock work. I’m so
Confused.

Not much chat going on this month! hows everyone feeling?

I’m 12dpo today due AF on Wednesday normally my temp would start to drop 2 days before AF but it actually rose more this morning! Trying hard not to get my hopes up! All BFNs so far!
Ooooh that’s a good sign!! keep us posted! I am trying my hardest not to symptom check because I just get my hopes up way too much! Especially last month with the weird spotting a week before my period. hopefully we have have some BFPs this month!!!

Hi all! First post in the forum, and second month TTC! I just got married for the first time at age 33, so hoping the long wait to find my husband (and the extra few months to the altar after Corona delayed our wedding) will be balanced by a short wait for a baby!

I have a pretty irregular cycle--usually around 5 weeks, but can be as early as four or as late as six--so I'm going to try to hold out and not test unless I haven't gotten AF by day 38, which would be October 29. I'm going to give it a few months before thinking about tracking ovulation scientifically, which I think would just make me super anxious, but I can often feel a change in my cervical mucus mid cycle. That happened last week, so at least I think I timed things right this time around (pretty sure we missed the ideal time last month).

GL to everyone!

Not much chat going on this month! hows everyone feeling?

I’m 12dpo today due AF on Wednesday normally my temp would start to drop 2 days before AF but it actually rose more this morning! Trying hard not to get my hopes up! All BFNs so far!

Oooh this sounds hopeful.

Sorry to those who are out this month, seems like it's a bit of a weird month for a few of us!

I started testing with strips for the first time and I'm super confused tbh lol
I'm day 15 but don't seem to have ovulated yet but the apps saying I should have going on my past cycles.
Hmmm so I dunno if it's just not gonna happen this month or if I ovulate late. I guess will just have to see.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone

Hi ladies, I’m 11dpo today and af is due on Saturday. We tested yesterday and their is a really feint line!! Not getting our hopes up but so far the spotting has stopped completely which never happens and I’m just not feeling myself so I’m hoping this is it!

baby number two for us. We are a same sex couple and use a donor via AI. Our first daughter took one attempt and if this one turns out to be, it was our first attempt again. We’ve had to do every possible tracking for ovulation as we have only got one shot each month. We also use a moon cup after AI to keep it up there for as long as possible!

Hope you all get your BFP’s!!!

CD 39 for me today! FF predicted I ovulated on CD 24 meaning my period should have arrived yesterday.. it didn’t! I actually think maybe I ovulated on CD26 meaning I’d be due af tomorrow. We will see! All tests are negative!
This has been a loooooong month. So frustrating because even though my flow has been super light I had started to become more regular and ovulation was confirmed last month. And now this month has just blown it all out the water again!
It’s been 5 weeks today since my partner handed in his sperm sample and they said it will take 5 weeks to find out the results so praying they come in soon!
I’ve got a scan on the 30th with assisted conception and god knows where I’ll be in a cycle by that point! Was hoping to be on a new cycle and past ovulation so they could tell me about my lining thickness but doesn’t look like it’s going to time that way now because this cycle has dragged on! so typical!!!

87AFACFE-B24C-464B-B267-FACC4F5C6105.png

Morning all! Tested again this morning and deffo a BFP!! Can’t believe it!!

sounds very confusing and annoying for you Littleperson, hope everything works out for you soon!!

sending baby dust to everyone and hope some of you join me soon!! Xx

Hello!

Can I be added down for the 20th? I've been TTC for 26 months, so I doubt it'll be a BFP, but by all means I'd like to join. :)

Morning all! Tested again this morning and deffo a BFP!! Can’t believe it!!

sounds very confusing and annoying for you Littleperson, hope everything works out for you soon!!

sending baby dust to everyone and hope some of you join me soon!! Xx
Congrats netty! Did you do anything this month that you’d recommend anyone to try?? Xx

1 dpo today and feel completely normal! Been having some back pain on and off but im putting that down to ovulation! I dont test until the 29th!

I've got a while to go :doh:

Congratulations, fantastic news!!!!

I feel like this month is confusing for me too. My last AF stop started a lot with spotting so I’m not sure when to count cycle day 1. I think AF is due Tuesday so will test then. This might sound silly, but does anyone get super anxious about going to the toilet the closer you get to AF, just waiting to see red?

8 dpo (or, approximate ovulation) and vomited this morning...not sure if it means anything, though, as I also had diarrhea (sorry for the TMI), so am so far resisting the urge to run out and get a test. But it is unusual for me to wake up with nausea or digestive issues, for what its worth.

AF arrived for me yesterday after a long 40 days! It’s still not heavy by any means, I’d still consider it a light period tbh but it’s the heaviest I’ve experienced since my miscarriage in December so even though it was a long cycle there’s some progress!
Good luck to everyone for the rest of this month!

AF arrived for me yesterday after a long 40 days! It’s still not heavy by any means, I’d still consider it a light period tbh but it’s the heaviest I’ve experienced since my miscarriage in December so even though it was a long cycle there’s some progress!
Good luck to everyone for the rest of this month!

I’m so sorry to here that, but that is great news, you cycle is going in the right direction. Xxx

Thanks so much guys!! I hope it sticks!
I really thought I was out this month, was so sad and disappointed, had a few drinks and now that I have my BFP have MAJOR guilt and just kicking myself constantly. Gulp.

Those still waiting wishing you so much luck! keeping everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back