°°♡°°October testing Thread°°♡°°

Caved and took a test on day 29 (my cycle is irregular; last month it was 33 days), and its a BFN. If I haven't gotten AF by early next week I'll test again, but pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Feeling pretty typical pre-period cramps now.

Disappointing, of course, but this was our first month trying in earnest, and I know most people don't get the BFP on the first try! I bought a few extra tests to be ready for next month. I hate that the longer-than-average cycle means I have longer to wait, though.

Hi I'm new here :) I am on CD25 and am due to test on 30th Oct....xf AF doesn't show up...I tested today on pink dye and don't see any 2nd line :( CB digi also "not pregnant"....:(

IMG20201025133241.jpg

Thanks so much guys!! I hope it sticks!
I really thought I was out this month, was so sad and disappointed, had a few drinks and now that I have my BFP have MAJOR guilt and just kicking myself constantly. Gulp.

Those still waiting wishing you so much luck! keeping everything crossed for you.

Don’t worry! I had sooo many gins and ciders the week before I found out I was pregnant and baby is fine :) You won’t have done any harm.

All updated!

Congratulations to netty & char on their bfps :bfp:

AF is due for me today and shes nowhere to be found! I dont think I've done enough this month so im just going to sit and wait patiently! :(

Im out! AF has finally struck at 4 days late!! On to the next month I suppose :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back