°°♡°°October testing Thread°°♡°°

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
Since the witch has blighted most of us! (Me included :( ) I thought now that October was upon us, we should start a new!! I hope no one minds me starting this..I love doing these :good:

Good luck to our testers this month: :pray:

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th

7th-
8th
9th
10th
11th

12th-
♡ K m

13th

14th
♡ Littleperson :witch: :(

15th
16th

17th-
♡ Netty13 :bfp:

18th
19th

20th-
♡ Charchar86 :bfp:
♡ RainbowMama

21st-

22nd
23rd
24th
25th

26th-
♡ xphoenix
♡ amamos

27th
28th

29th -
♡ xsebbiesmumx :witch: :(
♡ PeanutButter

30th
31st *Halloween!!*

Good luck everyone :wave:

Last edited:
Hey!
Thanks for starting a new one! Af is due on the 26th which is actually my birthday so will test then. Made the mistake of testing early last month so will attempt to be good and wait til the 26th lol. Would Be a great bday pressie for sure.
Fingers crossed for everyone x

The witch is due on the 17th for me so will test then if she hasn’t shown up!

I’m now on CD 25 and don’t think I’ve ovulated! No temp rises! So I don’t know what’s going on but I’ll likely take a test at some point anyway! AF was supposed to be due on the 7th but who knows what will happen! Xx

I’m now on CD 25 and don’t think I’ve ovulated! No temp rises! So I don’t know what’s going on but I’ll likely take a test at some point anyway! AF was supposed to be due on the 7th but who knows what will happen! Xx

Updated to here :) Good luck everyone <3

My testing date will be the 12th

Hi ladies took a bit of a break last month as TTC was starting to become emotionally draining for me so thought it would be best to give it a rest for a cycle.
Back this month though to try again.
Can I have the 21st please? Currently CD11 and I usually ov CD14 so will need to get busy over the next few days.
Good luck for this month everyone <3 xx

Hi ladies took a bit of a break last month as TTC was starting to become emotionally draining for me so thought it would be best to give it a rest for a cycle.
Back this month though to try again.
Can I have the 21st please? Currently CD11 and I usually ov CD14 so will need to get busy over the next few days.
Good luck for this month everyone <3 xx

Updated to here!! The very best of luck for this cycle, rb! :D

FF now reckons I ovulated on day 24 of my cycle! So AF is due on the 14th now! Meaning this will have been a 37 day cycle! Not ideal at all! Went back to acupuncture this morning!
I’m already itching to test so I’ll no doubt be testing by this weekend anyway lol!

DDBD0B74-C6A3-4A62-8F59-860BC3E2403D.png

29th please :)
Hubby didn't wanna try till the new year because of the mc last month but ovulation has been a bit crazy so not a clue. Kept getting nearly there opks for a while and then nothing then kept going darker again. Anyway so we might have 'accidentally' tried lol. FX anyway.
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

FF now reckons I ovulated on day 24 of my cycle! So AF is due on the 14th now! Meaning this will have been a 37 day cycle! Not ideal at all! Went back to acupuncture this morning!
I’m already itching to test so I’ll no doubt be testing by this weekend anyway lol!

29th please :)
Hubby didn't wanna try till the new year because of the mc last month but ovulation has been a bit crazy so not a clue. Kept getting nearly there opks for a while and then nothing then kept going darker again. Anyway so we might have 'accidentally' tried lol. FX anyway.
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

View attachment 91600

@Littleperson all moved for you :) if anything changes do let me know! The best of luck to you!

@PeanutButter - added :D welcome along and good luck for this cycle <3

Updated to here :D

Updated to here!! The very best of luck for this cycle, rb! :D

I’m gonna be out for this month. OH has developed appendicitis and is due an operation tomorrow so he’ll be out of action for a while! Maybe November will be my month!
Good luck to everyone for October xx

Hi guys! Thanks for starting the thread, please add me for the 20th good luck everyone!! Xxx

Not much chat going on this month! hows everyone feeling?

I’m 12dpo today due AF on Wednesday normally my temp would start to drop 2 days before AF but it actually rose more this morning! Trying hard not to get my hopes up! All BFNs so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back