yummy smells!

cherelle

Reaction score
Ok so ive got a massive craving and urge to sniff Fairy antibacterial cleaning spray!!! I dont think its harmful or anything as it doesnt contain bleach, but im sure its not good for me either - ive cleaned the kitchen 4 times this morning cos i just cant get enough of it!!

Anyone else got any weird urges to sniff things?? :whistle: lol!

I opened a new bottle of fabric conditioner the other day and am completely in love with it.. doesnt smell as good in the bottle it has to be something washed in it.. so ive literally washed everything in it to keep sniffing. Problem is I gotta iron all the bloody clothes I washed now :(

Nope...but you can come round and do my kitchen if you want....purely for your benefit of course ;-) lol xx

Lol Amanada ive never cleaned so much before - OH is a bit of a domestic god and im the total opposite so he's loving it!! x

Tea tree oil is doing it for me! I had the same when I was expecting Joseph. I have a tea tree facial wash & just cup my hands over my face & breathe in deeply every morning & night. I have 3 bottles of tea tree oil too - 1 in my handbag, 1 in the house & 1 in the car!!! I sniff the bottle & sometimes put a few drops on my pillow at night (which takes my hubby's breath away). I have also been putting some on the bottom of my nose & now have to over compensate with the moisturiser as my nose is dry.
Can't help it & if it tasted as good as it smells I'd eat the bloody stuff too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunnyb xxx

Sunny B ive had that too!!! I used my OHs tea tree facial wash (the body shop one) the other day and it smelt DIVINE!!!!!

I haven't had any cravings yet at all!! Not even one. xx

when I was pregnant I loved the smell of pine fresh toilet cleaner! I kept going to the ladies toilets in work just to sniff it and I even went out and bought some so I could smell it at home... We are strange creatures when we are pregnant!! xx

I love the smell of the Cilit Bang with the bleach in at the minute, mmmmmm! Keep cleaning the bathroom and kitchen so I can whiff it.

when i was at the baby show i could smell something and said to my cousin oooh whats that i want to eat it. turned out we were next to the dettol stand and its the cucumber auto hand wash.

obviously i bought one and now i want to wash my hands every 5 mins. xxx

I haven't been hit with any strange cravings for smells yet. Hopefully I won't either!

Xx

It's Radox for me, very specifically the de-stress one! I want to sniff it and drink it (I won't drink it obviously).

xx

Uh oh cherelle - on tues you said I smelt nice - you're not gonna eat me are ya???

I just like the same things I usually do. Except when I'm pregnant, my list of unwanted smells grows bigger.

Petrol for me as well and oil - when my oh half comes home from work I just love the smell he has.. hehe. :lol:

Snr1982 ive got an image of a nice oiled up man now!! :)

:lol: Thats a good thing to have though.. mmm I can't wait to get home from work tonight - to sniff him.. nothing else..:whistle:

haha! I cant remember what else theres is anyway...... its been a long time!!! :-s lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back