If i didn't know better....

I have mine done regularly by a trusted friend, i too have had the same card as HayleyB, did one myself and got the Empress (the maternal card).

ps this is my 300th post :cheer:

I just got the empress when G did a "real" reading for me!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cheer:

The cards suggest Wobbles, that what you most want at this time is a turning point in your life and positive change

Telling me!!!! :wall:

Things just aren’t going your way, even if you are in the right or the victim of foul play you won’t win this one. Take care of whose advice you take and beware of being motivated solely by self-interest.

:wall: :wall:

A time of positive action with great potential, you are full of self-belief and feeling very empowered. It's time to show everyone exactly what you’re made of. You will have the ability to think on your feet and The Magician is an excellent omen for success.

Thats better!!!!

mine is freeky!

how you feel about yourself now (The Star)

You feel there is hope, or if you don’t, have faith - a tranquil period is imminent. If you have been ill, suffered bereavement or disappointment in love, take heart, good fortune is on its way. New horizons are indicated and you will feel a new zest for life. This is your wish card - if considering a new love affair, new job or career, or travel, then go for it. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

what is going for you (The Empress)

The harvest is here; you are entering an abundant time of happiness and joy. Creative energy is high so if you are considering starting a family, a new job or artistic endeavour this is a favourable time. Relax and enjoy.

how you feel about yourself now (Justice)

You are feeling that things will go your way, you believe in fairness and justice in all things. If you are considering partnership issues, personal or professional, dealings will go well. Perhaps you are about to sign a contract or legal document, this will be beneficial to you. If someone has done wrong to you it will be put right and you will feel justice has been done.

what you most want at this moment (The High Priestess)

The cards suggest Caroline, that what you most want at this time is for a secret to be revealed, a secret held deep within yourself or another? Go within and listen to your heart and instincts. The appearance of The High Priestess tells you that the power of the divine feminine is with you, trust it.

your fears (The Fool)

You are afraid of making the wrong decisions. There is a warning here that fool-hardy, impetuous actions could lead to major problems. Perhaps you feel that you don’t have control over a situation, either personal or professional. You may feel unable to complete a task or stay in a current relationship and fear the consequences of your decisions. Perhaps you know deep down that what you want isn’t really such a good thing.

what is going for you (The Devil)

There's a possibility of permanence here. If you're considering a commitment in a relationship or marriage this is a good sign. However question your motives because here we have temptation and addiction, and a desire to be controlled or controlling. So use your intuition and if you recognise what you feel as sincere, great, if not you still have a chance to change direction. If considering giving up a bad habit, such as smoking or drinking for example, now is a good time to start.

what is going against you (The World)

As always, fear holds us back and so often leads to missed opportunities. Do not give up or change direction this late in the game just because you have experienced delays - stick with it, have faith and trust the universe, and you will reach the successful conclusion you are wanting.

outcome (The Sun)

The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Looks like i have a good outcome :D

Spooky, makes me quite emotional

what you most want at this moment (The Empress)

The cards suggest Kina, that at this time you desire comfort, security and happiness and may well need some emotional support and reassurance. (If you are considering having a baby the desire will be very strong at this time, or perhaps you are already pregnant and you have some concerns. If male, perhaps you are considering fatherhood with someone but have concerns.) Things will turn out fine, just know that you are loved and that there are people around you who care.

Scary!! :?

what is going against you (The Tower)

However hard you try to control events they just won’t go your way. Unexpected challenges, upheaval and disappointment will bring expectations to an end. Subconsciously you may have wanted a solution, you just didn’t expect it to happen this way. Use this period of change as an opportunity for a new beginning. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

the tower isn't always a bad card hun.....
depends on how you react to a change in situation.....

the tower mainly refers to a "sudden change in situation" if you look at the picture on the card its a "bolt of lightning" that hits the tower.... thats the best way to look at the card, "a bolt out of the blue" change in situation etc

xox

Both me and my OH got the tower card, i sjut saw it as a good thing.

how you feel about yourself now (The Star)
You feel there is hope, or if you don’t, have faith - a tranquil period is imminent. If you have been ill, suffered bereavement or disappointment in love, take heart, good fortune is on its way. New horizons are indicated and you will feel a new zest for life. This is your wish card - if considering a new love affair, new job or career, or travel, then go for it. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

what you most want at this moment (Wheel Of Fortune)
The cards suggest Hayley, that what you most want at this time is a turning point in your life and positive change - well expect it now. Life will go up a gear or two and events will accelerate forward. Destiny is at play here - have you noticed a number of events that seem rather a coincidence? This is synchronicity, trust it and go with the flow.

your fears (The Tower)
You are afraid your world is falling apart, you're experiencing sudden changes and disruption and you don’t quite know what to do. Perhaps subconsciously you’ve wanted a solution to an issue but didn’t quite expect things to have turned out as they have. Use this change as an opportunity for a new beginning. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

what is going for you (The World)
Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand - the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded. It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness. You may choose to buy that dream house or a wonderfully fulfilling relationship is on offer, enjoy!

what is going against you (Temperance)
Life will seem hectic and full of challenges and you will find it hard to have the right perspective on things. You may have a rival in love or at work, and if so, question whether that person or situation is really right for you. This is a time for being calm and patient and life will soon have a sense of normality again.

outcome (Death)
This is a transformational time for you. However turbulent or perhaps distressing some of the events in your life may be, endings always leave room for brand new beginnings. This is a fresh start in life for you, embrace it and live every day as though it was your last, life is for living!

i have got the reading bug at the mo coz of whats happened, its something i always turn to if something goes wrong in my life.

i cant go back to the meduim i went to a few weeks ago as its to soon to see her again, but there are phone readings that i used to use.....really expensive tho, just wondering wether to phone one or not

xx

HayleyB said:
is a free one..... is @ www.lotustarot.com

hope u dont mind.... i went on this site 2 ask a question and was scarily accurate to wot i asked!!! thanks for puttin the site up :oops: and sorry 4 buttin in2 ur post :oops:

Yvanne said:
HayleyB said:
is a free one..... is @ www.lotustarot.com

hope u dont mind.... i went on this site 2 ask a question and was scarily accurate to wot i asked!!! thanks for puttin the site up :oops: and sorry 4 buttin in2 ur post :oops:

No its fine!!
its there for all!!
before i did my 1st reading on there i read up about how she does it.... and i always try & trick it by making it shuffle the deck6896255 times or something.... but always comes up accurate!!!!

xox

layla said:
i have got the reading bug at the mo coz of whats happened, its something i always turn to if something goes wrong in my life.

xx

Me too!
the lady i saw on my birthday said to me "you're drawn to your cards"
I was like "how do you know i've got cards!"
lol!!

xox

do you find you can read yourself?

i cant, its so annoying, im a meduim too and even "they" wont tell me things

if i try to do a card read for me, it always ends in doom and gloom lol

xx

I can't really read for me....
If i want a reading i get DH to do it for me!!

xox

my mum was at a palm reader wen she was in blackpool last week and it was such an accurate reading im dying 2 get 1 done, i dont suppose any1 knows of any in dundee, lol i no its a long shot!! but wud rather b reccomended 1 b4 i went!!!

Thanks Layla, means alot....
Am dubious about having a ticker.... but with my history, if its meant to be, its meant to be!!!

(going off my readings its meant to be.... going off the lady on my birthday she said it wouldn't happen for awhile yet!)

She said if i lose weight it will happen naturally straight away! And i'm at my lowest weight for about 2 years at the moment and have only lost 6 kilos!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back