If i didn't know better....

Am leaving it today... trying to resist!! (so hard!!)

And will probably do another one tomorrow, the big test will actually come when i go to my mum's house and walk the dog, cos there's a retail park on the other side of the woods with a mcdonalds, and the pregnancies i had when i was living at my parents were confirmed by me catching a sniff of mcdonalds and feeling sick!!

xox

Thanks girls,
Am remaining hopefull.... still got the same symptoms today.....
And the mcdonalds sniffer test was positive, walked the dog and had to get away from the smell i really thought i was going to be sick!!

Will let you know when i do another test.... am really going to wait to do it so i can get a def one.....

The one i did yesterday (the destructed one) the dog got hold of and chewed in the night (was sure i'd hidden it!) and i can still see the line!!!

xox

:dance:

It would be really good if we both got strong BFPs and did this together! We'd be in the same tris for the next 9 months (you poor thing!) :rotfl:

lol!!!
I'm really hoping it stays!
And also that everyone else gets bfps cos am feeling bad that i got one and the doctor said that i won't!!! lol!!

xox

thanks wobbles, your advice yesterday means alot.
so does your good luck hun.
I'm here if you want to talk, i know we've all said it, i just wanted to say it too

xox

What did I say yesterday :oops:

An thankies think I will feel a bit better when I get over the first day (today) x

lol!!!
yeah the msn advice.
you're really strong hun, am proud of you!
I seem to have broken down everytime afterwards, wish i could be more like you!!!

xox

I'm not that great to be honest chick, the fact I have had to give up for a while has hurt me more but last month I didn't think I could face the forum but realised it helped :D

I didn't think i could face the forum after my last mc, but i gradually made my way back on.... was still reading threads even though i wasn't posting..
Really hope the doctors buck their ideas up!!!

xox

I'm not going to give them much choice! Well I hope I don't - I'm going to push as far as I can.

i don't know how many of you (if any!) are into tarot cards....

just did an online reading for myself (have been doing them the past few days)

and in "what i've got going for me" i drew "the sun"

The Sun is shining on you, it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

:cheer:

Every reading i've done the past few days has involved a life card!!!!

Don't know if its just a major coinscidence (sp) or just plain fate!!!!

xox

Funny you should say that I was only thinking about having a live reading yesterday only I have no idea where to start looking lol

Pay for online reading? I'm not sure I trust it as much (sorry) & I'm already skeptical about live readings but had one a few years back & one particular thing rang to be true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back