If i didn't know better....

Yvanne said:
my mum was at a palm reader wen she was in blackpool last week and it was such an accurate reading im dying 2 get 1 done, i dont suppose any1 knows of any in dundee, lol i no its a long shot!! but wud rather b reccomended 1 b4 i went!!!
ooooooooh, I'm in Blackpool - who was it Yvanne?!

I had a really good reading in Skegness in 2004...
Really want to go back to her... she said then that it would only be about 2 years before it happened....
(they all pick up on my TTC problems!!) :shock:

LauraB said:
Yvanne said:
my mum was at a palm reader wen she was in blackpool last week and it was such an accurate reading im dying 2 get 1 done, i dont suppose any1 knows of any in dundee, lol i no its a long shot!! but wud rather b reccomended 1 b4 i went!!!
ooooooooh, I'm in Blackpool - who was it Yvanne?!

just called my mum n asked her n she doesnt know lol, she only went 2 the woman cos she was doin a readin 4 £5!!! but she picked up on loads!!!!

Sorry to go back to the beginning of this topic.....
I really can't see the line on the pics i posted back on page 3 or wherever it was!!!
did you guys just say you could to entertain me?!! lol!

I've got the test strips all lined up, and can see faint lines on all of them, even the one i did this morning the line got stronger after i posted on here!!!

hopefully the ultra sensative tests (10m/ui) i got off ebay will be here tomorrow.... and for £3 i can do all of them in one go to confirm it for me!!!!

Its driving me insane all this faintness!!!

(i won't really do them all tomorrow promise!!) :fib:

:)

*checks back to see*

i can see a definate line!!!!

not even a faint 1 a definate 1!!!

I destroyed the test to get the strip out (for scientific reasons of course!!)
And the one from the first test the dog managed to get hold of somehow(?) *crazy dog* and has chewed it a bit but i can still see the line on there!!!

All of them lined up and they've all got lines.... (well except one but all of the lines have faded on that one even the - and the control line!)

I thought i was really imagining it the other day, and no way did i think them pics showed the line, maybe its the part of me thats still to scared to accept its real!!!

xox

I go to a clairvoyant in Runcorn and he's spot on, known him years. He told me in March I'd have a son within 12 months, we were planning for perhaps late next year, early 2008. My mum went to see one in widnes about 2 weeks after and she rang me to say "Did you know you'll have a son within 12 months" Errr yep lol!

My mate is also a medium and for the last couple of years has been adamant about a baby boy in february. Hence the blue ticker! :D

I need to see this person in Runcorn me thinks!!!!

I'm confused cos the woman in 2004 was spot on about the wedding (we'd just do it) and everything else.... but she said about 2 years before bub's....

then the woman on the 10th said about a year...... hmmmmmm??

:think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back