Yummy Mummy Club

I'm refusing to buy anything either. The biggest problem I've got at the moment is that I've worn holes in the top/thigh area of all sets of maternity trousers, so unless I shift a load of weight soon I'm going to be flashing flesh I'd rather not flash!

I hate clothes shopping because I'm petite, I really struggle to find anything the right length!

copied from my shred thread!

Day 8 - 30DS

Well I was gonna quit this morning. Weighed myself and I had PUT ON!! I had eaten a load of crap all weekend though.

so I decided to measure myself. results as follows:

Weight: + 1lb
Top Thigh: same
Calf: same
Girth around the belly button: - 1"
Hips: -1"
Under bus: -1"
Waist: - 0.5"

so that spurred me on! so did level 2 again today. Its tough, and again did all the modified versions.

I now need to dig in and carry this on. Will get Monday off as I am away, but my Dad and step Mom arrive on Friday for the weekend so I hope I can get it done before they get up!!

It is a cliche Lynds but muscle does weigh more than fat so the more toned you are the more you will weigh (within reason)

For example without exercise I am a size 8-10 at 8st, when I was walking 2 hrs a day and working out 4 times a week the same clothes were loose on my BUT I weighed 8st 7lbs!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
thats a great price on bike!,i may have to get one! 8 weeks would suit me fine too! can i have te website please :)
im running again tonit and have a huge blister, so iv got to pad out my heels tonight lol!

thats a great price on bike!,i may have to get one! 8 weeks would suit me fine too! can i have te website please :)
im running again tonit and have a huge blister, so iv got to pad out my heels tonight lol!

The company is based in Scotland so wouldn't be suitable for you but I'm sure if you google there will be a company near you that do it?

Well done Lynds for digging deep and not giving up. I think sometimes its better to look at inches lost and how your clothes feel rather than weighing yourself.

I did my 30ds dvd for the 1st time today and despite the phone ringing and Max waking up early from my nap I completed it and feel pretty damn pleased with myself.

Keep up the good work girls xxx

It is a cliche Lynds but muscle does weigh more than fat so the more toned you are the more you will weigh (within reason)

For example without exercise I am a size 8-10 at 8st, when I was walking 2 hrs a day and working out 4 times a week the same clothes were loose on my BUT I weighed 8st 7lbs!

xxxxxxxx

This ^^

Pre pregnancy when I started running, I didn't lose any weight, I fact I put on a few pounds. But I dropped at least one dress size.

OMFG!!!!!!
8 minutes into day 1 of 30DS and I'm already dying!
Definitely unfit, cannot deny it any longer! I seriously need you ladies to push me along to do this!
My plan is now to dig out my old Zumba DVDs (only used twice pre pregnancy lol) and do 15 mins of that in a morning followed by 30DS in the afternoon/evening. God help me!

Have eaten really good today and done the bike but Ava has become a grouchy little madam and extremely clingy today she is in a leap a cording to the wonder week app so its to be expected and can't do it when she's in bed tonight as I am going over our new house scraping paint off walls and painting in her bedroom and toy room when oh gets home from work so that will have to be my work out today and I will work harder tomorrow! X

OMFG!!!!!!
Definitely unfit, cannot deny it any longer! I seriously need you ladies to push me along to do this!
My plan is now to dig out my old Zumba DVDs (only used twice pre pregnancy lol) and do 15 mins of that in a morning followed by 30DS in the afternoon/evening. God help me!

Have to say this is the first thread I check when I come on and it does motivate you, so welcome aboad! :) x

Have eaten really good today and done the bike but Ava has become a grouchy little madam and extremely clingy today she is in a leap a cording to the wonder week app so its to be expected and can't do it when she's in bed tonight as I am going over our new house scraping paint off walls and painting in her bedroom and toy room when oh gets home from work so that will have to be my work out today and I will work harder tomorrow! X

That counts as exercise!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

OMFG!!!!!!

Have to say this is the first thread I check when I come on and it does motivate you, so welcome aboad! :) x

Haha thanks. I've just seen it through to the end, needed a quick break in the middle but as its my first go I think I'm allowed!

What's everyone putting 30DS into MFP as to count as exercise?

OMFG!!!!!!

You can do it! Each day will get better.

The ab work kills me as my belly was stretched to hell in pregnancy. I do 15 minutes Pilates and then my 30DS and I'm hoping this will improve things. Oh and jumping is challenging with a weak pelvic floor :blush: But I will not give up!! Day 3 done xx

That counts as exercise!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Thanks tweety but still feel a little guilty! X

OMFG!!!!!!

You can do it! Each day will get better.

The ab work kills me as my belly was stretched to hell in pregnancy. I do 15 minutes Pilates and then my 30DS and I'm hoping this will improve things. Oh and jumping is challenging with a weak pelvic floor :blush: But I will not give up!! Day 3 done xx

I know what you mean about pelvic floors, I had a slight panic while doing the jumping jacks! :shock:

We're having an Indian takeaway tomorrow eve with the in laws, any advice on the best curry to get that's not too guilty. I know to try and steer clear of creamy ones but any suggestions would be appreciated xxx

Beep beep. I sooooo want to join but as im gping away in a week I think I shall hang off until im home. Ive ordered my shred though and it will be started on 10th april. My birthday is 9th may so id love to loose some of the wobble before then.

I will get down to a healthy weight. Im currently 1 stone heavier than I want to be. This time last year I was 3stone over that at my booking weight! Yuck.

For now though ladies I will watch from afar....and continue eating my mums home made macaroni cheese washed down with pepsi and finish off the cake from Daisys party. I very much doubt I can stop what I eat so hopefully exercise will be my key. Good luck to you all tho I bet your all yummy mummies who dont need to be doing this. Ha. Xxxxxxx
tapatalking

Hi everyone - can I join please?

I have 1.5 stone to lose to get to my pre pregnancy weight. I run, but as I mentioned above I've never really lost weight from running. I lost 2 stone a few years ago using the Paul McKenna method (eat when you're hungry etc) and I don't really do diets, but the last 3 days I've been doing the MFP as recommended by you guys. I like it -I'm not keen on calorie counting, but it's useful to make me more conscious of what I'm eating.

So far, so good, I've been there or thereabouts my target calories and I went for a 3 mile run this evening (which put me well under for today :)). And I've lost a pound already!

Well done everyone on this "shredding". It sounds lethal! I think I'll stick to running and pilates...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back