Today is the day

Sitting outside the hospital
Waiting on hubby!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

awww exciting have a fab scan !!!!

Thanks girls for all your lovely messages.

Scan was amazing! Was in there for AGES! I'm pretty sure this child will be a gymnast! Wouldn't stop moving, sonographer was struggling to keep up with the movements, and I got the biggest kicks I've felt yet! Clearly peanut wasn't impressed. He/She ended up face down with their face against my womb so she couldn't get to the heart or the face, ended up going for a 15 min dander up and down the corridor (couldn't face going outside), and peanut moved, but again wouldn't stop wriggling and kicking her out of the way. (Sonographer actually said she doesn't normally feel kicks that strong at 20 weeks!)

She was really good and pointed every thing out including all the internal organs etc, which I didn't expect. Hubby asked loads of good questions about what we were seeing too.

We stayed team yellow ... although I did find myself on winky watch towards the end when she was down that end of the business .. but I didn't see anything ... baby was moving too much anyway I'm not sure she would have been able to tell me if I wanted her to!

Pics attached ... a bit blurry due to all the moving about!

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 27
Wow they are amazing pictures. How exciting!!

Can't wait for my 20 week scan now :)

Ah, lovely pics depsite all the movement :) glad it all went well and everything is fine :) xxx

Excellent news hun, yay to your little gymnast!

xxxxxxxxx

Fab pics, bet your on cloud 9! What a feeling hey!!! Xx

Amazing pics of your wee gymnast hun! Such a great scan. I loved ours xxx

Amazing pictures!Glad it all went well and congrats on staying team yellow!XX

Wonderful pics hun :D Really glad your scan went well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members