Yummy Mummy Club

Myfitnesspal is a website / app that lets you record your food intake Rach. Its really good, you can add friends and see other peoples diaries etc.

It lets you add in your exercise and stuff too, so you know how many calories you are burning.

Its free too!

Myfitnesspal is a website / app that lets you record your food intake Rach. Its really good, you can add friends and see other peoples diaries etc.

It lets you add in your exercise and stuff too, so you know how many calories you are burning.

Its free too!

Ooh sounds good thanks tweety. Am off to see if its on android x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It's here :pompom:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364316041.184932.jpg

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Bike looks great Tweety.

Is everyone else finding they are really aware of what they are eating now they are recording it on map? I'm usually really bad for snacking but haven't since starting on mfp as I know I'd have to record it :) xx

Bike looks great Tweety.

Is everyone else finding they are really aware of what they are eating now they are recording it on map? I'm usually really bad for snacking but haven't since starting on mfp as I know I'd have to record it :) xx

Yeah definitely. I was a sucker for biscuits and crisps and I'm positive that they are the reasons behind my slow weight loss before I had MJ. Hardly snack at all now! X

Here's my food diary for today

B: 2 x Weetabix with skimmed milk, banana
S: Strawberries
L: Chicken soup with 2 x warburton thins, yoghurt
S: 2 x petit filous
D: Fish in sauce, new potatoes and veg
S: Curly wurly

My food diary
Weetabix skimmed milk and some grapes
Made a rice dish so it was rice carrots pease sweetcorn peppers and onions chicken and sweet chilly sauce over it
I've had poached egg on toast and I'm now going to settle down with a cup of tea! X

My food for the day has been:

B: Protein shake
S: Mint 'chocolate' cookie
L: Raw soup
S: Fruity 'chocolate'
D: Raw sprouted cracker with sun dried tomato and cashew pate

Considering I was the instigator of the "I hate my body thread" I feel I should join this group, only just had the chance as can't stand typing anything substantial on my phone.

I'm in although I don't have the my fitness pal thing, looked into it but don't want to measure what I eat so much, I think for me it's all abut exercise, saying that this is what I've eaten today:(!)

Huge bowl of cornflakes with semi skimmed milk (breakfast number1) at 7am
A slice of watermelon
2 hot cross buns at 9.30 (breakfast number 2)
1 apple
2 white tea cakes with cheese and tomato (no mayo just a slither of butter)
A packet of monster munch beef flavour, mmmmmmm!
Another hot cross bun
A hand full of haribo sweets
1 strawberry (was getting some for DS1)
Chicken stir fry for tea, with baby corn and Mange toute
One strawberry split ice lolly
Some apple pie with single cream

That's it for now but I will have 3 weetabix for my supper!

Holy smokes that's a lot of food! This is why I don't write it down and keep a log because I feel like a greedy pig, however I seem to suffer with low blood sugar if I don't eat regularly! The crisps aren't usually what I have!

I can walk up to 3-4 miles per day and running round after all the kids helps to stop anymore weight piling on. I also think whilst I'm EBF I need the extra sustenance (can anyone hear these excuses here?).

I am 5ft2 and would ideally like to be 9 stones ( i was this weight about 18 months ago, just before getting married) however my pre pregnancy weight was ten and a half stones so I would like to get down to that for starters. I am currently 11 stones and cannot get lower. Think I need to eat healthier!!

Sending healthy vibes and the thoughts to all you lovely ladies. Xxx

Considering I was the instigator of the "I hate my body thread" I feel I should join this group, only just had the chance as can't stand typing anything substantial on my phone.

I'm in although I don't have the my fitness pal thing, looked into it but don't want to measure what I eat so much, I think for me it's all abut exercise, saying that this is what I've eaten today:(!)

Huge bowl of cornflakes with semi skimmed milk (breakfast number1) at 7am
A slice of watermelon
2 hot cross buns at 9.30 (breakfast number 2)
1 apple
2 white tea cakes with cheese and tomato (no mayo just a slither of butter)
A packet of monster munch beef flavour, mmmmmmm!
Another hot cross bun
A hand full of haribo sweets
1 strawberry (was getting some for DS1)
Chicken stir fry for tea, with baby corn and Mange toute
One strawberry split ice lolly
Some apple pie with single cream

That's it for now but I will have 3 weetabix for my supper!

Holy smokes that's a lot of food! This is why I don't write it down and keep a log because I feel like a greedy pig, however I seem to suffer with low blood sugar if I don't eat regularly! The crisps aren't usually what I have!

I can walk up to 3-4 miles per day and running round after all the kids helps to stop anymore weight piling on. I also think whilst I'm EBF I need the extra sustenance (can anyone hear these excuses here?).

I am 5ft2 and would ideally like to be 9 stones ( i was this weight about 18 months ago, just before getting married) however my pre pregnancy weight was ten and a half stones so I would like to get down to that for starters. I am currently 11 stones and cannot get lower. Think I need to eat healthier!!

Sending healthy vibes and the thoughts to all you lovely ladies. Xxx

Welcome aboard the wagon! toot toot!!!

I understand you don't want to "count calories" but I think its a good idea to at least write down what you are eating to make you more aware.

What is your plan for exercise?

Honestly? I don't have a plan as I walk a lot! :shock:

I know that sounds shit and I will eventually do some but for now it's the walking for me (pram pushing with a 3 year old on a buggy board is quite hard work especially up hill!)!

Another shit excuse is that I fell down the stairs last night so waiting for my physio to come tomorrow to fix me as i've hurt my neck and left arm, along with an impressive carpet burn on my bottom!

Maybe I should throw sex into the exercise plan?! Hubby wants more and isn't it meant to be one of the best forms of exercise?! Although the way I do it I don't suppose I burn many calories!:rofl:

Love your bike tweety. X

I was just looking on MFP and I've actually been wondering if we can count sex as an exercise to record? But how would we work out the calories?
And it counts cooking as exercise so I'll be laughing once I get back to work!
I'm not saying on here how much crap I've eaten today and not even written it all down yet. However feel free to peek at my MFP diary, I'm Frankie_lou9 on there.
30DS starts tomorrow, I'm too bloody knackered tonight!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364331293.315260.jpg

Come on girls we can do it!!!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

It is comfy yes ... a wee bit of BBT got me through it, and I'm right sweaty after 30 mins

I am tempted to add a bike to the list of things I 'need' but can't currently afford!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back