Yummy Mummy Club

Have a fab day tweety!

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy anniversary Tweety!

Just been for a swim - definitely getting fitter as swam same amount of time as last week but got 10 more lengths in! That's 50 today :) I'm proud lol

Trying to be good but got haribo in the cupboard - whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tapatalking!

I'm currently eating a strawberry cornetto I found in the freezer.

This is exactly why I've left the celebrations upstairs!

Tapatalking!

I ate a freaking toffee crisp. Sake. Day 2 fail. Xx

tapatalking

I ate a freaking toffee crisp. Sake. Day 2 fail. Xx

tapatalking

Check how many calories were in it then do enough exercise to burn it off - that way you'll never make te same mistake again :lol:

*slaps your wrists!*

Tapatalking!

Only managed a short walk with dogs madam was tired out and wouldn't sleep in the carrier she just winged and moaned, 2 mins in car seat and she was sparko. Should have done a different route with the buggy but never mind.

Tweety do you know if little ones need photo ID to fly to Northern Ireland? She'll only be 4-5 months.

Only managed a short walk with dogs madam was tired out and wouldn't sleep in the carrier she just winged and moaned, 2 mins in car seat and she was sparko. Should have done a different route with the buggy but never mind.

Tweety do you know if little ones need photo ID to fly to Northern Ireland? She'll only be 4-5 months.

No they don't need it - I looked it up last time

If you look on the airlines t&cs you should find the info

Day 3 DS done ..

Lmao, has anyone did week 1-4 all together and survived ? :lol:

I'm thinking when its week two doing one and two then week 3 doin 123 and so on..

xxxxx

I was so good today... 6 mile walk, swimming, met a friend, had lunch and it all went downhill.
Sweet &sour chicken & rice then back to mine and we shared a bag of malteasers, aero bubbles, Viennese swirls and kettle chips. What is wrong with me?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372876378.515147.jpg

Had to share my yummy dinner

First drop of alcohol since Dec 2010, two sips and ill be anyone's!

Tapatalking!

Today is defo hard, had 2 medley bars on top of normal food so probably undid all that walking. I am just starving today! 2 under 2 is such a hard work.
Buggyfit tomorrow and off on Friday to do blood tests, my doctor thinks i might have underactive thyroid (or my metabolism has gone completely!).
Today i had
Brekkie: bowl of cornflakes with fat free milk, 2 cups of.coffee and 1,5 crumpets with jam (tiny amount though and my son had a half)
Lunch - rice and 2 sausages
Dinner - meatballs from turkey brest mince and remainder of rice, half an apple and 2 medley bars.

Plus couple of cuppas but i dont put sugar in them.
Does it sound like a lot?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Today is defo hard, had 2 medley bars on top of normal food so probably undid all that walking. I am just starving today! 2 under 2 is such a hard work.
Buggyfit tomorrow and off on Friday to do blood tests, my doctor thinks i might have underactive thyroid (or my metabolism has gone completely!).
Today i had
Brekkie: bowl of cornflakes with fat free milk, 2 cups of.coffee and 1,5 crumpets with jam (tiny amount though and my son had a half)
Lunch - rice and 2 sausages
Dinner - meatballs from turkey brest mince and remainder of rice, half an apple and 2 medley bars.

Plus couple of cuppas but i dont put sugar in them.
Does it sound like a lot?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Doesn't sou d too bad Hun - the only way to know Is to check the calories though xx

Give yourself a break though, in the early days I took it really slowly and didn't put much pressure on myself - I actually just focused on not putting on any weight, and making wise food choices where possible (but had a Griggs doughnut every day for 4 weeks lol)

Been for a good run tonight. Didn't take my phone though so didn't track run although i ran non stop for 30 minutes. I feel brilliant!x

Everyone sounds like they're doing good. I'm not very focused at the min! Feeling bit pants with a cold so that's my excuse lol!! I'll get back to it soon hopefully. Tweety hope you've had a fab day xxx

Morning ladies

I had planned on gettin out for a big run today but its actually like a monsoon out there at the mo I may actually drown!

Wee wait and see what it's like later - see this is when I wish I had a gym membership!

Got new scales yesterday - they tell me that my bmi is 23.5 and my bodyfat is 27% :shock:

Need to start doing more to tone up my tum I think - its just awful!

Tapatalking!

If you've got your old birthing ball, sit ups on that are sooooo much easier and you get loads more done xx

Your BMI is looking good though Tweety?

I have actually put on a lb since last weigh-in :wall2:

Doesn't help that I am off out for lunch today and dinner tomorrow.

I am still half a stone down which is fine, but it's the other stone I need rid of :shock:

xxxx

Tweety what scales have you got?

Nat don't worry too much you've had celebrations over the last few weeks so 1lb on isn't too bad at all.

I'm buzzing today as I have some jeans on which I haven't had on for a couple of years! Whoop whoop!!

The run I did last night was 2.3 miles I know not massive but we didn't stop or walk and we did some crazy hills. Another tomorrow hopefully. Insanity later if I can persuade hubby!

Hip hop abs for tummys!xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back