Yummy Mummy Club

Well done Wibbily!

Lol Petit Pois! If you're going to overindulge you may as well enjoy it and make the most of it!

today ive said hello to home cooked vegetable soup ( with no fat whatsoever) long long walk up a very large hill (may have got a little lost earlier) and weightlifting just over 6kg (aka making lifting lo and making her giggle for 20mins!)

hope you're all doing well

I'm in a pair of white linen trousers I couldn't get on last week!!! Can I hear a "woop woop"!!!

Well done Jolly! Not been a good weekend for me, my mum left today so had a takeway last night.
Off to buggyfit soon and no naughty things in the house. Its my birthday in less than 2 weeks so want to feel better, even 2 Kgs would be fantastic

Well done Jolly! Not been a good weekend for me, my mum left today so had a takeway last night.
Off to buggyfit soon and no naughty things in the house. Its my birthday in less than 2 weeks so want to feel better, even 2 Kgs would be fantastic

How many times a week are you doing buggy fit? X

1.5lb off. Gutted its not dropping off as quickly as it did pre-pregnancy.

I have had a shocking weekend ... Abysmal actually! Think I was trying o eat my body weight in food!

I feel disgusting - bloated and icky!

Back on it today!

Tapatalking!

Woop whoop jolly!

Weekend not great but not horrendous it could have been a lot worse.

Back to being a good girl :) going to walk to bf group today.

See you later

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done HD!! My WW weighing is at 5.30 and not a hope in he'll I've lost. I've kind of given up a bit and trying to stop putting so much pressure on myself. Xxx

How many times a week are you doing buggy fit? X

I am doing 2 times a week hun but will probably introduce running once a week on top. I walk lots almost every day anyway

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Help me... I've just started doing Insanity! I'm dying!!

Last edited:
Fair play wibbily!!! Not sure I could even attempt that! Lol. A lb lost this week so the stupid amount of exercise must have saved me as diet wise I did crap. X

Help me... I've just started doing Insanity! I'm dying!!

First time I did insanity I face planted the floor for a good 15 mins - so I'm no use to you!

Managed to get out for a run - decided to work on speed rather than distance ad did rather well. I ran 1.5 miles in 13:35 (previous time is 16 something) then did another 1.5 at a slower pace

Been back on the wagon and feeling positive again

Well done girls on the loss and the exercise! May try the hip hop abs too! My kind of thing dancing around rather than exercising but I'm doing it with hubby. He no longer wants to do it!!! Lol!xxx

Hi girls!! *waves and says can I come in?*

Tomorrow Daisy Grace is 9 months old. So they say its 9mths on and 9mths off. The baby weight fell off completley (all 2 stone) in the 1st 5 weeks after her arrival. That was the easy bit. But whats left is a good 2stone of fat thats really been hanging around for far too long-years infact. So id like to officially join your club and need the biggest kick up the arse.

I am a self confessed Pepsi addict and I could eat my body weight in crisps and dip. I am a carb loving vegetarian who does no exercise but I do walk with my pram for a few hours per day, 5 days per week. I have 29 days until I go bk to work and need to fit into pencil skirts and peplum dresses again. My blaser currently doesn't meet in the middle never mind shut. I also have 60 days until I go on holiday to Tenerife so I am most defo doing something about the fat.

I bought the 30DS but it got lost in the move so its kind of on hold till my new one arrives. Im not an exercise fan but I know the ratio of what goes in must be less that whats put out in order to meet my target. I trained as a beauty therapist/reflexologist so there is no part of diet/fitness/anatomy that I did not cover. I know what not to eat and whats best for me-ive just chosen to eat myself fat for the last 10 years. I should also add I live with a Personal Trainer but hes as much use as a chocolate teapot as he's never got time for me :(

Anyway. Here is a picture of me. I may be brave and do a less clothed one tomorrow. Help me girls. I need all the encouragement I can get. I've just poured the last of the pepsi doen the sink and im ready to semi detox. From past experience its not pleasant to go cold turkey and im sure thats how I ended up pregnant lol!!! Ok not just that but I made myself ill and blamed that for my pills epic fail.

uploadfromtaptalk1372710448453.jpg

Im counting on you girls shouting at me when I require it. Here goes.........

tapatalking

Hi girls!! *waves and says can I come in?*

Tomorrow Daisy Grace is 9 months old. So they say its 9mths on and 9mths off. The baby weight fell off completley (all 2 stone) in the 1st 5 weeks after her arrival. That was the easy bit. But whats left is a good 2stone of fat thats really been hanging around for far too long-years infact. So id like to officially join your club and need the biggest kick up the arse.

I am a self confessed Pepsi addict and I could eat my body weight in crisps and dip. I am a carb loving vegetarian who does no exercise but I do walk with my pram for a few hours per day, 5 days per week. I have 29 days until I go bk to work and need to fit into pencil skirts and peplum dresses again. My blaser currently doesn't meet in the middle never mind shut. I also have 60 days until I go on holiday to Tenerife so I am most defo doing something about the fat.

I bought the 30DS but it got lost in the move so its kind of on hold till my new one arrives. Im not an exercise fan but I know the ratio of what goes in must be less that whats put out in order to meet my target. I trained as a beauty therapist/reflexologist so there is no part of diet/fitness/anatomy that I did not cover. I know what not to eat and whats best for me-ive just chosen to eat myself fat for the last 10 years. I should also add I live with a Personal Trainer but hes as much use as a chocolate teapot as he's never got time for me :(

Anyway. Here is a picture of me. I may be brave and do a less clothed one tomorrow. Help me girls. I need all the encouragement I can get. I've just poured the last of the pepsi doen the sink and im ready to semi detox. From past experience its not pleasant to go cold turkey and im sure thats how I ended up pregnant lol!!! Ok not just that but I made myself ill and blamed that for my pills epic fail.

View attachment 39480

Im counting on you girls shouting at me when I require it. Here goes.........

tapatalking

Welcome to the club oh yummy mummy! I think you look fab already!

Will me Gayle train me please? I love working with PT's! They make me work till i spew and i love it! I used to pay a fortune for one when I lived in London! I must add I can't pay him I'm on mat leave you know!

I have a less clothed before pic, and I can't wait to get to target to do my after pic! (I will warn you all I'm only in my underwear and it certainly isn't pretty!

You should have said about 30Ds I have mine here collecting dust

And as if god was waiting with a sign that this really is it, my 30ds appeared by magic in a box I swear I have looked in ten times before.

So tomorrow is d1of30ds :) xxx
I
tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back