Yummy Mummy Club

Well done HL28 :pompom:

Just been for a run, a wee 5KM, knocked 2 minutes off my time, feeling very smug!

HL28, no I haven't!! I feel so ashamed! My race for life is just over a month away! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm going on 3 big walks with hills this week and I'm going to make myself run.

Tweety well done on the run!! How long does it take you to do 5k?

Well done tweety!! Running really does work for weight loss. I need to get my ass back out there ha ha xxx

HL28, no I haven't!! I feel so ashamed! My race for life is just over a month away! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm going on 3 big walks with hills this week and I'm going to make myself run.

Tweety well done on the run!! How long does it take you to do 5k?

I ran it in 35 mins tonight - so still fairly slow - but I did stop for a wee walk twice.

On Friday it took me 37 mins - so I'm pleased with it

That's so good, well done! I ran 5k last year pre-pregnancy weight gain and all the trimmings and it took me 31mins which I was pleased as punch about. If I did it post pregnancy in 37/35 mins Id be so so happy!

Just seen a post in FB from a friend, for boobie feeding mummy's weigh yourself after a feed :D

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg Vinandbella! Funny you should say that, I did that this morning. There was a 2 lbs difference!

2lb? Really? Maybe i should weigh in after a feed. Starting my buggyfit tomorrow, hoping ladies there are nice so i wont be put off. I paid for a block of 10 so have the motivation to go. Also stared crunch challenge today, wish me good luck

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Really! I had to weigh myself three times to make sure I had it right.

Goodluck at buggyfit!x

So proud of myself I've been for 3 runs so far since Sunday and feel great!

Been for a walk every day this week, going to try buggy fit in Monday and see how I get on with my stomach.

My friends was nearly a lb I think

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Been out for a wee run, my head just wasn't in it so only did 20 mins but it was a hilly run.

I walked 6.5 miles yesterday in flip flops and my feet are pretty sore.

It's better than nothing I suppose

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Well done all. I must admit I've let the fitness side of things slip so really need to get back on track with that. I was doing really well with the 30 day shred so I think I might start that again at level 1 tomorrow in Max's morning nap xx

Im surprised at myself for feeling as focused as i am still. I suppose having a reason really helps too.

I also feel like Iv hit that point where Ive run out of valid excuses iykwim.

Last night I had a very stressful night due to family issues and I didnt eat a single thing! was very proud of myself

had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and its looking good :)

well i have started being good today...basically because we dtd last night and i ov'd last night....so IF we did catch that egg i have about 8 weeks til my booking in appt and i want to have a mcuh lower bmi by then. so talk about motivation!! xx

Lol tweety I had a sneaky peek this morning too and it's also looking good! Fx for good losses this week

Soooo happy i joined buggyfit, exercise made me feel so much better, esp with the sunshine. Took a peak at the scales too and i.have lost a bit but weigh in on Saturday. Probably going to do it in kilos as thats howy scales are set to and i cba converting lol

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I've decided I am only going to weigh myself fortnightly!

Next weigh-in 15th June. Until then I plan to be good and stick to about 1300 cals a day, plus do at least an hours walking.

I have a BBQ on 15th, takeaway on Daddy's day and off out for dinner on my Birthday [17th] so I am hoping to have a good loss on 15th LOL!

I've been buying all my clothes online as I refuse to pay full price for anything until I am under 10st!

xxxxxxxx

I've been buying all my clothes off eBay too Nat!

Had a bit of Cabin fever so went out for best part of 2 hrs walking. Looked a mess no make up, hair needs washed. I'm black combats and a vest and what happens I bump into someone from work (which is no where near I live) who lives nowhere near me!

Feet are a mess... My blisters now have blisters but I can't wear shoes in this heat! Aaron had had a good kip so hoping hunger strike will end!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back