Your worst pg photo

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Ok, now I'm back down to my pre preg weight (not slim but at least it's a start!) I feel more comfortable posting this photo.

I put on soooooo much weight when I was pg (nearly 4 stone). When I saw this pic I couldn't believe how fat I was and it didn't hit me properly until after I had Ella. I did puff right up near the end.

As I am posting mine you have to post yours too!!

Here we go anyway!

CIMG1170.jpg

CIMG1174.jpg

Had been in labour for 7 hours when this was taken - Ella was born about 7 hours later (I didn't start having really bad pains until later that night)
Notice I am doing the -hold-the-chin-up-to-avoid-8-double-chins-pose!

CIMG1224.jpg

i dont' attually have a pictures of me when i was pregant except one but you can't tell i'm pregant in it and i'm only 3 months gone or something along those lines

hate it....i look huge every where and my face looks swallon too
Dee084.jpg

i refused to have pics taken of me wen i was PG now i wish that id had em taken lol

Ok dont have that many pregnant pics, so heres one... check out the slippers!! lol

I've only got a couple of pics of me pregnant, here they are:

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02858.jpg

I think I'm actually fatter now than when I was pregnant!!

OMG ladies, these aren't bad photos!! You better dig out some ones worse than that for my other thread ;)

Have deleted messages, am sure you can guess why. Lets stick to the topic in hand please.

lol i thought i was going crazy thinking posts were going missing

dionne i cannot believe how huge you were :shock:

I can't believe I am doing this again. This was after I had a placental haemmorage at 17 weeks and was told to rest, so OH took a photo of me asleep (b*&%*!d)

Picture.jpg

Well here is me, the only 1 i had really.......Excuse the curtains and wallpaper they really clash!!!

PC050086.jpg

This is great - good on ya all for joining in :D

Yvonne is that Jack or Amy?

Jack!!!! i looked even worse with Amy i was huuuuge, don't have any pics on the computer at the mo, i'll put one on when i do

Hi

Great pics girls you look great i dont have any of me on here only form my regular camera but i dont have a scanner.
Katrina

I took pics of me pg every week from when I was 19 weeks pg onwards lol.
Here's 41 weeks pg:
41f.jpg

41s.jpg

and here's just over 42 weeks pg (2 days before Lydia was born) - in hospital here:
nat23rdseptember05small.jpg

nat23rdsept05small.jpg

Blimey hun you were Huuuuggee!!

Bet you were glad that was over!! lol :lol: :wink:

hell yeh lol. that was a 10lbs 10oz child in there lol!
God only knows how big the next one will be! :lol: *looks worried*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back