Your worst pg photo

Blimey 10LB 10oz!! no wonder you were big!!

I can't see them letting your next one get bigger than that!! you'll split in half! :shock:

lol I just remember the midwife saying to me after Lydia was born "you know, second babies are usually bigger than first ones". Scared the living daylights out of me lol!
I think I'll see if I can demand an induction at 39 weeks or something next time lol.

Ok, here's me in hospital, mid contraction (thanks Dave :evil: ). I do have other really horrid photos but i'm not going to show them, not a pretty sight I can tell you! :lol:

100_1871.jpg

Mmmmmm i'll think about it, they are very very embarrassing & horrendous. It wasn't until I saw the photo that I realised my sanitary towel was on show :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Oh come on love, everyone has done the same, my dad walked in and i was lay there with no covers over me!! my faj and towel and gory blood bits were on show!!

He soon left......... looking a lovely shade of white!! lol :wink:

He he what a lovely image. My MIL did the same with me (not impressed) she also examined my placenta (werid woman!).

I'm still thinking about that piccie. I might PM it to you then you can see how bad it is, then you'll know why I don't want to world to see it :lol:

nicki said:
He he what a lovely image. My MIL did the same with me (not impressed) she also examined my placenta (werid woman!).

I'm still thinking about that piccie. I might PM it to you then you can see how bad it is, then you'll know why I don't want to world to see it :lol:

Go on then PM me with it, i'm intregued now!!

Ok. Have pm'd you :oops: I apologise now if you get nightmares!!

thats not fair, u have got us all intregued now

Well Nicki was very paranoid about those pictures weren't you Nicki! :lol:

They weren't even that bad!! :wink:

What you like!! LMAO

Yvonne said:
Well Nicki was very paranoid about those pictures weren't you Nicki! :lol:

They weren't even that bad!! :wink:

What you like!! LMAO

Oh they were Yvonne you little liar!!
077.gif

i hate this one. im 20 weeks and have a huge coldsore. it was xmas day
xmas20050362ch1.jpg

this is one of my least fav pics my face was a bit porky on xmas day went down though

XmasMeBen.jpg

notice the balancing of the wine glass on bump !! non alcohol wine i would like to point out i was v good when pg never drank once i knew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back