• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think i should do??

Melly+2

Reaction score
I think i may be aneimic again, as i was when io was pg, i feel so tired and ill 24/7, which is why i havnt been on here much, im thinking i am not getting all the nutrients i need from meet, do you think i should start eating a little meat to help this cause as suplements dont seem to be helping me, please help:(

Are you drinking loads of orange juice? Vitamin C really helps you absorb iron. You should also avoid caffeine if possible.

not drinking any caffine, mostly water, dont have the taste for coke any more

thanks hun ill try that, if it doesnt work im considering starting eating meat again, only proper meat though no sausages, and probably organic, hope you guys wont think bad of me :hug:

I used to be a veggie and sterted eating meat a few years ago because i didnt feel healthy, i was struggling to concentrate at uni and hold down my p/t job- nobody thinks bad of you hun :hug:

what kind of supplements do you have? If u get something called ferrous sulphate that should bring ur levels back up where as just normal vitamin pills with iron don't work as well

Your ticker says you've got 3 days to do til testing... if this means prenancy testing do you think you might be pregnant and thats why you're feeling tired?

No1 will feel bad at you for eating meat.....
:hug:

What about lentils? I know some people dont like them but the Annabel Karmel book says they are a really good source of iron (and dead cheap too!). You could put a load in some homemade veg soup? I felt like what you are describing when I was early pg so you never know - could be your lucky month! :)

iv no idea what that is but i hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

I haven't a clue either but I hope you get sorted and feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

are you eating foods rich in iron? Suppliments always made me constipated :(

i try and eat the right stuff tbh, but ive started to find alot of things i cant have due to the IBS, i tested again today bfn :( Thanks for the advise everyonr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back