Your implantation bleed

I got a tiny bit of brown cm at 17dpo which was the day after I got my BFP. I didn't get anything at all last time. And one of the months I wasn't pregnant, I got pink cm about 7dpo.

The brown discharge I had at 9dpo must of been my implantation bleed. It was just a small amount of brown blood once when I wiped in the morning then 2 days (today) I got my BFP!!!

Michelle x

Michelle congrats!!!! Hosting the testing thread must have been lucky for you! Xxxx

Yeah I wonder who will be hosting the April testing thread now!!! I hope hosting testing threads keeps bringing Baby lucky to lots more lovely ladies x

Michelle x

Ha ha we'll be fighting over hosting them! Do you think it's to do with having your mind occupied on something else so being less stressed? Or is it just coincidence do you think? Xx

I went back to charting, temping and using OPK's this month as I need to know when I was ovulation so I could book 21 day bloods. We also tried SMEP and followed it to the letter. I hope this helps

Michelle x

The brown discharge I had at 9dpo must of been my implantation bleed. It was just a small amount of brown blood once when I wiped in the morning then 2 days (today) I got my BFP!!!

Michelle x

OMG!!! Michelle, I'm over the moon for you - what wonderful news , wishing you a very sticky and healthy 9 mths XXX

I have bleeding today, 10 dpo, I'm a bit upset because af is due today too. Have had no symptoms af is coming at all, no spots, Bo heavy bloating, bbs haven't swollen, haven't been irritable, praying its just implantation :( xx

Hi all

I'm new to this :)

I'm approx 6DPO today feel like I'm having lower abdo cramps and when I went to the loo had CM with brown/pink in it?? Could this IP? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back