Reaction score
How was it?
At what dpo?
How much?
What colour?
Consistence?

I want to know everything of your ib if you are willing to share! Lol

I had some light pink cm today, 11dpo.

10dpo browny orangy cm just on spot the size of a coin in my underwear and that was it. That was with my son, never had it with last 3 pregnancies

The first time I had it, it was a week before a/f was due, it was a really small amount of red blood when I wiped and I had back ache. It lasted for two wipes. (Resulted in a chemical)

The second time it was also a week before a/f was due and was large spots of blood in really thick cm.
Got my bfp exactly a week later.

The third time it was again a week before a/f was due and it was a brown smear when I wiped and the following day, some pink spots when I wiped. This was on the mon/tues and I got my bfp on the following Sunday on the day a/f was due.

Last edited:
How was it?
At what dpo?
How much?
What colour?
Consistence?

I want to know everything of your ib if you are willing to share! Lol

I had some light pink cm today, 11dpo.

I didnt have implantation bleed... just got my bfp at 10/11dpo x

Iwant3: my cm was almost orange in colour too! Only one wipe - had loads of pains in lower belly before.

I'm hoping the witch stays away!!

I didnt bleed but I had what felt like bad OV pains for days then I got BFN until 8 days late.

xxxxxxx

Hi Es,
Well this is my 4th pregnancy and I had ib with this pregnancy but not for the other three.

Mine was 5 or 6 dpo and it was just a tiny bleed. But def bright red blood just like a period.

Good luck hun, all X'd for you. xx

so glad ive just seen this thread!!
thought AF came a couple of hours ago yet im not due till sunday. but ive been having terribly sore boobs, abdominal cramps, light headaches, watery mouth and dizziness. Also yesterday when i wiped i had a small orange smear and thought this could be ib but when i wiped after finishing work today there was red blood but not alot of it like my period would normally be. this thread has given me back some hope xx

thanks i really hope so, i was gutted with the bleed before but reading this has made me feel much more positive :) xx

Jessica: keep us posted! Hope this is it for you!

The witch showed her ugly face today - Three days early :( Oh well - upwards and onwards!!

Good Luck to the rest of you ladies!

xx

Esperenza, I just looked back at my ttc diary (I started keeping a spreadsheet, so I could remember what I did and when etc, and I got spotting on 11dpo, now I look back thats way too late, and I got my bfp and then it never came to anything, so prob didn't implant properfly or too late maybee...

So sorry your AF arrived, good luck for this month, november babies are much better than october ones... wink wink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back