• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your DREAM wedding dress....

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
if money was no object and you could guarantee the weather find me a picture of your dream wedding dress.

Ever since I saw my Nan's wedding photos I've known I want to get married in vintage with lace gloves and louboutin heels :D Full length just isn't my thing

img2935148f3ca04df1fd.jpg

oh-deer-white-louboutin.jpg

:oops: Those shoes make me want to cry! One day.... :pray: :roll:

So is mine but you'l have to wait till Iv gotten married to see it! :D
I also said to OH I wanted louboutin heels & would he be willing to blow a chunk of our budget on them. Surprisingly enough, he said no :(

I may just have to max out my credit card though :shhh:

Jade&Evie said:
oh-deer-white-louboutin.jpg

:oops: Those shoes make me want to cry! One day.... :pray: :roll:
i must say i shed a tear too :rotfl: :rotfl:
they're gorgeous
but
i bet they have very similar styles in priceless shoes for £12.99 :lol: :lol:

:lol: It's the Essex girl in me- I couldn't buy a pair of white stilettos for anything but my wedding else I'd have it ripped out of me for weeks! :rotfl:

Well i have been trying to find my dream dress/look for our wedding but i'm struggling due to my ever changing figure! I've lost 4 1/2 stone so far but i really want to get down to a size 10/12!!

This is the dress i will wear if i can't lose anymore weight as i was told halternecks suit fuller women! (I'm currently size 14)

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... _530593_-1

I haven't found my other dress dress for if i do get down to a smaller size, however i would love to do something crazy and wear something really out there if i got down to a size 10!

Suzie and Faith said:
Mine was my dream dress, sounds corny but I tried it on and I just knew...
n787130592_1935396_3677.jpg

n787130592_1935410_7405.jpg

you look stunning

I know the feeling!! Not postn a pic of mine (theres one in adults section though somewere!)
but I to had my dream dress!!! Big purple anf fluffy is all I shall say!!!

I pretty pleased with mine i posted a while ago about it.

This is my dream dress and the dress Im having (but in light gold not silver) :) I just love lace - mine has to be vintage looking, could never wear a meringue.

Maggie-Sottero-Wedding-Dress-Jasmin.jpg

jasmina_sec02.jpg

This is my dream dress....but only if I had the models figure!! :evil:

I wouldnt even care what colour..I just love the dress

promdress.jpg

Ohh I would love some louboutins too, I LOVE shoes.

This would be like my dress, simple and pretty, I would also wear my hair up and have a very simple veil-
ImageScaling.aspx
ImageScaling.aspx

Oh and some gorgeous diamonds.
x

This is my dream wedding dress in white with gina shoes :D

Kate_Beckinsale_729202a.jpg

gina-rox-slingback-sandals_49.jpg

I own my dream dress!! I would post a piccie but the only ones i've got have me wearing it and i dont want people seeing before the wedding.

It's a really simple dress but it's perfect, like Suzie said i tried it on and just knew i had to have it.

H0595.jpg

ive never ever even looked at wedding dresses before, and after a quick scan, im think 'along the lines of' this... but its not my 'dream dress' or anything... cant find it just like that lol.

2I am sad, I wore my dream dress and it was a cheapy from Debenhams! Like the others said I tried it on and just knew - and it was nothing like I thought I would want, I had always pictured a long sleek dress and mine was a big puffy one - I only tried it on as a joke!

My shoes were also from Debenhams cost a fortune and I wore them for about 3 hours! then wore my flip flops for the rest of the day.

Magic Monkey said:
2I am sad, I wore my dream dress and it was a cheapy from Debenhams! Like the others said I tried it on and just knew - and it was nothing like I thought I would want, I had always pictured a long sleek dress and mine was a big puffy one - I only tried it on as a joke!

My shoes were also from Debenhams cost a fortune and I wore them for about 3 hours! then wore my flip flops for the rest of the day.

Same - the lady in the dress shop picked the dress of the rail and I wasn't keen, I wouldn't have even tried it on if it weren't for her! So glad I did! (just shows why she does her job and why i dont, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back