Will I get into my wedding dress at 11 weeks??

Mylittlestar

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I'm Lisa, 27 and 7 weeks pregnant in my second pregnancy. I have a 3 year old boy too.

I am getting married in 4 weeks and we want to keep this secret until after the wedding.
I'm panicking about my dress. I had my first fit last week and it was perfect, even needing taken in a little in the bust. It is a very structured dress with a built in corset and is lace up.

Has anybody any idea if I will be showing at 11 weeks? I understand that you show earlier in your second pregnancy. My HTB thinks I am showing at min but I just think I am a bit bloated.

Any thoughts or tips are appreciated!

Has anybody any ideas if I would be showing at 11 weeks? I understand u start to show earlier in your second.

This is a hard one as there simply is no way of knowing. What I would suggest is maybe get another fitting at 10 weeks and go from there?

Congrats on your pregnancy/wedding though and Welcome to the Forum :)

like mamafy said there really is no way of knowing! from my experience tho, its likely you'll fit into it, but it depends on the bloating really! i think a later fitting would be good too! xx

Thanks guys.

That's what I'll do then, ask my dress maker to do a fit the week before wedding to be sure. She knows our secret so should be understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back