Dress - your opinions

mum2A&L

Reaction score
after thinking i had found my wedding dress, ive found some more i like the look off and i want your honest opinions...

I recon i should be a comfy size 16 when i get married. I do not want a full length dress, its going to be warm (july wedding) and i will have my two with me all day!

anyway, ive seen a few dresses i like the look off... can you vote on what one you prefer and what you think would suit a slightly larger shape (why do all wedding dress photos have to be a size 8 model!! grrrr)?

dress 1
aa22.jpg

dress 2
251x380__width__uploaded_files%5Eproduct%5E205-big1.jpg

dress 3
29004.jpg

dress 4 - this shape, but white

3.jpg

also, which one for alice!!

Alice 1
6414.jpg

Alice 2
42.jpg

Alice 3 - minus the wings :wink:
36.jpg

I loooove dress 1 and dress 2.
Would be nice if dress 2 had some sequins on then it would be lush :D
And alice's dress number 3 is really pretty :)

Gosh they are lovely I went for dress 2 Alice 2

I liked dress 3 bit you would need slim calves to pull it off at that length and good heels (not very mummy friendly if you intend on running about with the kids)

Dress 2 with the same colour boddice and trim on alice dress2 as your dress bow (maybe not black but black would work and be very child friendly) does that make sense?

I voted for dress 1 for you and dress 2 for Alice :D

I like dress 1 for you. Number 2 is lovely too but number 1 looks more like a wedding dress IMO.

For Alice I love number 3 :)

I love dress 2 for you. If I ever got married again (which I won't!!, but if i did I want one like that) and for Alice I love dess 1.

I vote 2 for you and 2 for Alice :)

I agree about having the flowers on Alice's dress and the ribbon on yours the same colour- I'd be tempted for a yellow or a pink- what colour are your flowers?

I voted for both number 2s!

The swish on your number 2 is lush and I love the little flowers down the skirt on Alice's number2! :cheer:

I voted 2 and 2, think they are LUSH! and matching colour ribbons would be lovely :D xx

dress 1 for you and 3 for alice.

all are really beautiful tho.

would it sway your decision if i told you i could get dress 2 for £75 made to measure.... Dress two is the dress i was originally going to go with, until i saw dress 1 and then it threw it all up in the air. I do not know how much dress 1 costs as i have not contacted the wedding store that stocks it yet. But ive just been on that designers web site and all it says is that it is under £599 :shock: That may have made my mind up for me :lol:

mum2A&L said:
would it sway your decision if i told you i could get dress 2 for £75 made to measure.... Dress two is the dress i was originally going to go with, until i saw dress 1 and then it threw it all up in the air. I do not know how much dress 1 costs as i have not contacted the wedding store that stocks it yet. But ive just been on that designers web site and all it says is that it is under £599 :shock: That may have made my mind up for me :lol:

No 2 for def then!! still stand by alice dress 2 what ever the cost, with the bib matching your dress sash

Dress 2 for you and dress 2 for Alice.... but it would all depend on the colour theme for your wedding i suppose as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back