• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your DREAM wedding dress....

Im so NOT going white

Like this but probaly have little red straps added, just because

And something sinple like this for the after party because id so get bored of wearing a heavy dress all night

And i love these shoes...........

Obviously the colour would need to match like

My wedding dress will be made by my future MIL, we're shopping around for ideas a lot at the moment. I'd love something along the lines of what red fairy posted, I definitely don't want too big or merengue-y, and there's no way I'm gonna wear a veil.

and i want a corset and hot pants for the reception LOOOOOOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted to wear a silver ted baker suit for my wedding but DH said no plus I was 5 months preg with DS and at the time of planning (12 weeks before) so wasnt sure if I would fit in it anyhow.

So my mum knocked me one up after I designed it and I loved it, cost me £60 for the silk, dont have piccies i can post twas before digi cameras were the norm

I love love love rock-angels dress i was gob smacked when I saw that

ASD123456 said:
Ohh I would love some louboutins too, I LOVE shoes.

This would be like my dress, simple and pretty, I would also wear my hair up and have a very simple veil-
ImageScaling.aspx
ImageScaling.aspx

Oh and some gorgeous diamonds.
x

I love that dress! It's beautiful. I love her hair too

When I started looking for a dress I found this which I was totally in love with, I so didnt want a long full length skirt I wanted something mid length like the one below.

big_2005-11.jpg

Anyhow I tried it on and it just didnt look right, I was gutted. I carried on looking then I found "the one" made by the same designer as the other one. I had my heart set on Jimmy Choos but they were far too high, I wouldnt have been able to stand by the end of the night. I went to the New Bond St shop and the shop assistant was lovely, I tried on that many I was determined to find a pair that I could have worn comfortably for 12 hours but in the end I couldnt part with that much money for something I would have worn down the aisle and never again. One day though I WILL get a pair :)

Wedding1.jpg

Wedding2.jpg

Wedding7.jpg

17.jpg

lfc_sarah said:
Im so NOT going white

I had 2 red dresses before I bought a white one (didnt wear any lol) and I also have that Lipsy dress in purple and black!! :cheer: I like your taste! ;)

My perfect dress would be
Ophelia.jpg

Something like that or
straw_lucia.jpg

I love Hollywood dreams and Ian Stuart! :D

I have no idea and I should be looking.

I don't know where to start!

We don't really have any intention of getting married. But, if we did I'd love something like this:

TitaniaCloseLarge.jpg

Titaniaback.jpg

[edited - to post back pic ;) ]

^ Gorgeous. In another life, one in which I had the confidence to just go with things instead of umming and ahhing about whether I could carry something like that off or whether it would just look naff, I'd go for something medieval. Floaty. Extravagant and opulent.

hehe

That's part of the reason I don't want to get married. Can't stand people looking at me :rotfl:

Jade, I'm not into fashion or shoes really or expensive things (can't afford it :lol:) but those shoes made me do a sex wee, they are beautiful.

I'm 'supposed' to be looking getting married next year (eeeeeek) but TBH im up and down, Ive had a nose online and 1 min im in love with a red dress, then purple... then Im in love with a traditional white one :doh:
at this rate ill be in josephs' tecnicolour dreamcoat :wall:

Serendipity_ said:
Jade, I'm not into fashion or shoes really or expensive things (can't afford it :lol:) but those shoes made me do a sex wee, they are beautiful.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back