your CM before Bfp!??

sozzy

Reaction score
Hey all..

Just wondering what my cm should be like IF pregnancy is underway..so all you lovely pregnant ladies please share your experiences.. the week leading to testing what was yours like? creamy..wet..dry!?

Thanks xx

I posted just a few days before my bfp saying I had went to toilet and got a shock when I found a small pool of white cm, almost runny mayonaissey (lovely haha but that's the only way I can describe it haha) good luck hon, I've been following your journey on your other thread x x

Thanks & Congratulations on your pregnancy!! :)

Don't worry i expected the gory details lol.. with my last pregnancy i too had creamy cm but right now i'm dry so not hopeful this month!

Just carious what others have had before Bfp!

x

Oooh I will be very interested in this thread sozzy, yesterday at 6dpo when I went to the loo to attempt a poop when I went to wipe there was literally a stringy thing several inches long hanging out of me! Tmi I'm sure but I was very surprised, it was yellowish and sticky like snot when I got it on the toilet paper...nowt since. Seems very early to be pregnancy related but it was weird, preying its not a weird late ovulation type cm as that'd be plain cruel x

at 9dpo i got lots of watery cm! got my bfp 10dpo

Mine was thick, creamy and stringy. How delightful lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hey Dee

Welcome and thank you for commenting! :)

I had that same thing at 2dpo but thought it was left over (cough) lol...but have been dry ever since!?.. ohh we need more comments to try and work this out lol

x

Oh you both posted as i did.. thanks ladies.. and congrats xx

Yep I've had lots of creamy watery cm for like the last week and a half. Seems to be decreasing now though.
Have my Fx for you sozzy! Xxx

Ooooo, this is a good one. I don't like doing the tmi thing but, you know when you have af and use a pad and you can feel it trickle, well mines like that only it's creamy, I'm 6dpo. Do you think it's only a good sign to be getting it now or more so if I were a few more dpo?

We need some more tri 1s to hop over and reveal all! X

I never actually got any CM when I got my bfp or before I have now but when I was earlier on I had completely none x

I got both creamy cm both before getting AF and getting bfp. So cm wasn't a good sign for me!

I had lots of one day and then the few days leading up it was very dry and I haven't had that since my teens so I knew something was different x

Looks like our bodies all act differently... some wet some dry.. i really thought dry would mean i'm out but you never can tell until the testing begins! i'm trying to ease the tww lol xx

Ooooo, this is a good one. I don't like doing the tmi thing but, you know when you have af and use a pad and you can feel it trickle, well mines like that only it's creamy, I'm 6dpo. Do you think it's only a good sign to be getting it now or more so if I were a few more dpo?

Hey i'm 6dpo too but dry so can't answer your question..Fx for you though!!

Didn't mean that for me at all u was quite surprised by it actually I knew that alot of women say lots of watery cn which I did have but then it went to dry and I just knew it was sooo different it had to be good news. Good luck xx

Creamy/watery cm, needing to wear a panty liner because just feel 'wet' most of the time!

Hey i'm 6dpo too but dry so can't answer your question..Fx for you though!!

Thanks hun, was hoping you were on to something by asking the question but it seems cm is just as random as everything else ttc lol! Fx for you too, it would be nice to see a bumper month of bfp's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back