CM before BFP?

vixxie77

Reaction score
Just wondering if any ladies can remember what their cm was like leading up to BFP? I think mine is creamy and there is enough that I am getting some on my underwear, not sure if this is an early sign of pregnancy or not or if this amount would be considered a lot?

Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks :) x x

I used to get a very white CM before being pregnant, now it's a kind of creamy colour and there is LOADS of it.........tmi.....

I used to get a very white CM before being pregnant, now it's a kind of creamy colour and there is LOADS of it.........tmi.....

ditto...panty liners required and it only gets worse!!

Thanks ladies :) what would you class as loads? Like I say, its leaking slightly onto my underwear, is that loads? Do feel quite wet down there too (sorry tmi) It's my first cycle checking cm so not sure what is normal for me and can't remember from when I was pregnant either lol, not something I knew much about then x x

if its leaking out, then that is a fair bit

Sometimes it warrants a change of pants for me eeeeeeewwwwwwwww and mine's clear to creamy

Yes I would say if it's leaking it's an increase, I can sometimes feel mine ewwwwwww :)

what does cm stand for? im still struggling to figure out the abbreviations here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back