your CM before Bfp!??

Seems like everyone is different lol. Mines is wet cm with white creamy cm..x

yep it does..which doesn't rule out any of us ttc out just yet :D

Last edited:
Oooh I will be very interested in this thread sozzy, yesterday at 6dpo when I went to the loo to attempt a poop when I went to wipe there was literally a stringy thing several inches long hanging out of me! Tmi I'm sure but I was very surprised, it was yellowish and sticky like snot when I got it on the toilet paper...nowt since. Seems very early to be pregnancy related but it was weird, preying its not a weird late ovulation type cm as that'd be plain cruel x

Snotty cm was my only pregnancy symptom (along with sore boobies)

Ooh really? How many dpo did it happen? I haven't had it since so it seems to have been a strange one off...always get sore boobs so have to ignore that xx

Mine was creamy lotion like which then went a bit crumbly (sorry for tmi!) I got brown spotting at 9dpo which I thought was my usual pre period spotting but it didn't get any heavier.

This month though I didn't get any ewcm, only watery on the day of my positive opk which made me wonder if I had ov'd at all! Xx

This is mega gross but I just went to the loo in work and found thick white creamy stringy stuff. I'd seen this thread and thought I should take a picture so I can refer back (don't worry ladies, I won't subject you to the picture!) as I know a lot of folk ask so I'll let you know if it's here because of AF or something else.

Hello belfa.. Welcome and thanks for sharing! hehe

Two of us in this thread have had this also :)

Let us know either way .. How many dpo are you?. Fx for you!!x

Last edited:
Good question sozzy! I recon it's around 12 but I have been using the OPK's incorrectly so only time will tell - no bfp though. I won't mind if it's AF on her way as that means I can start again x

Wet and creamy today... Not that I'm symptom spotting....

This is mega gross but I just went to the loo in work and found thick white creamy stringy stuff. I'd seen this thread and thought I should take a picture so I can refer back (don't worry ladies, I won't subject you to the picture!) as I know a lot of folk ask so I'll let you know if it's here because of AF or something else.

That's exactly what I had... Fx hun!! When are you testing? Xxx

Ooooo, this is a good one. I don't like doing the tmi thing but, you know when you have af and use a pad and you can feel it trickle, well mines like that only it's creamy, I'm 6dpo. Do you think it's only a good sign to be getting it now or more so if I were a few more dpo?[/

Hi mine too is like this i too am 6dpo but I've noticed it can be a sticky white or more clear sticky. The other day I felt like I had wet myself as I got a huge gush of watery whitish cm had to change underwear

Mines is still wet and creamy,had to change my undies yday with it. I'm 7dpo I think lol xx

That's exactly what I had... Fx hun!! When are you testing? Xxx

I tested again this morning and BFN which would be ok but I'm on cd34! I'll try again on monday but whatever it was I've never had before so I hope its either AF or pregnancy related:shock:

Last edited:
Since we're all sharing some gory-ness.... I suspect I may be not getting my hopes up just yet. but I'm the same, thick, creamy white discharge and no period for over 3 weeks almost I think I did a test too early.

Today mines is really thick white on my pants sorry tmi..its changed as it was quite runny earlier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back