Your Babys Name

Jaycee was J and C mine and ex OHs names and I liked the 'different' spelling.. He wanted Jacey but I didn't like that..
Elyssa, I was stumped for girls names while pg (knew she was a girl) and I was watching charmed and the girl from that is Alyssa.. Didn't like Ally for short so changed it to E for Ellie and we've called her Ellie all her life! Always wanted a name that was good for a baby, teen and grown up.. That can be shortened nicely and noone can take the mick out of their name!
Lilyanna came about because I loved the names Lily and Anna but it wasn't as unique as the girls names and we didn't want her to be left out so I put them together :) she was nameless for a few weeks lol! Was very hard!

Middle names, Jaycee has Louise it's her aunties (her dads side) middle name and it goes with everything! Even boys names lol try it!! And Ellie has Marie which is my sisters middle name.. And lilyanna doesn't have a middle name, oh doesn't have one and we thought Lilyanna Rose was enough of a name for her :) a middle name would have ruined it IMO!

None of these names have meanings I wanted them to mean something but was fighting a losing battle lol! Lilyanna means 'little flower' in Spanish so I'm happy with that!

Our boy (if we ever get one) will be Charlie Michael Steven Rose.. Charlie coz it's a dead cute name, Michael is my dad and Steven is OHs dad.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back