Your Babys Name

I chose names for my other 3 to name them after family and stuff but since Jake was my 4th and last baby, I just chose his names because I liked them, I had 3 names I liked so ended up using them all lol Jacob Isaac Harrison Cassidy :)

MrsKM: My husbands first name is also Christianos! His full name is Christianos Georgios Andreas.
He's got loads of cousins too aged from 20 to 45!

Last edited:
Loving all the stories ladies!

Ariel is a traditional Hebrew boys name. As we're both Jewish, I was adamant our children had to have Hebrew names. Ariel means lion of God and is a warrior in the bible. I loved it because we thought we had lost him earlier in the pregnancy so I really think being a little lion shows his strength. We also have two cats, one of whom we got after my last miscarriage as I really needed something to love and look after. She's a tortoiseshell tabbie and we call her our little tiger and so we both love having a little tiger and her little brother being a gorgeous little lion! Lol.

Gordon is after my adoptive father!

Thomas was named after my grandad and his middle name is Edward after oh grandad his middle name is also Edward, we let Thomas chose James name and he wad named after James out if Thomas the tank engine lol luckily we lived the name lol his middle name is also Edward xxx

AJs full name is Andrew Jason. Andrew after my stepdad who has been the most amazing father and grandad to me and my brother and our children and Jason after my OH another strong, kind, loving guy. Two of the most amazing men a girl could hope to have around. AJ has a lot to live up to. lol. xxxxxxxx

I wanted Angel for my 1st child but OH didn't let me. OH got to pick hers out of a book, its Charis pronounced Kar-eece, its greek for grace. Her middle name is Anne after my late grandmother. 2nd LO I got to pick his name out a book, and his middle name, James is after his daddy.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

We had 3 names we both liked for a boy and Dylan was our favourite. His middle name is Robert which is my DHs, FILs, and my grandads middle name and my OHs grandads name so it seemed right x x x

Savannah was picked towards the end of my pregnancy after watching dear john and deciding it was the prettiest name we had ever heard :) Olivia my OH Picked. No reason behind it he just really liked it and so do i :)

She was Maysie Rae up until about 20 Weeks.

How names change in pregnancies :)

We named our boy after my DH except we swapped the names round.

We decided to give him the name Fraser, as this was the surname of the fantastic midwife we had during labour.

So Alexander William Fraser McHue! It really suits him as well.

x x Rosie x x

Last edited:
henry william robert Henry - is my step dad's family name and he cant have children and always wanted a boy called henry. william - is my dad's familes name and robert - is my Oh mothers family name and his dad gets the surname x x x

Ethan Matthew for no other reason that they were to 2 names we had !! Kian Charlie was supposed to b Mason Charlie but Mason didn't suit him ! And Charlie is after my grandad whos middle name was Charles
Rhea Grace came about cos we couldn't agree on a name and about 3 weeks before we has her we still had no name my mum kept texting ideas and she suggested Ria which we loved and just changed the spelling and grace cos it went with it !! Xxx

We wanted something unusual but not 'out there' !!

Every name we liked someone else had a child or dog with the name!!

One night whilst watching the news the reporter 'Romilly Weeks' was on - it reminded me I had read a book with the name in it and loved the character!! So from then - about 10 weeks - she was always going to be Romilly, but we didn't tell anyone til the day she was born!!!

Her middle name is Elise which is a name we loved but it doesn't go well with our surname!!!

Caleb got his first name because I've always loved the name! And also OH and I love the band Kings of Leon, we even got to see them by chance at Madison Square Garden when we were in New York a month and a half before we conceived Caleb, and Caleb Followill is the lead singer.

His middle name is Samuel because I wanted it to be after my Dad, who is called Usama, but gets called Sam for short, so I had originally wanted it to be Sam (OH wanted Sam for his first name but it's too short for my liking!) Then I felt bad for OHs dad if we used my dad's name for the middle name. OHs dad is called Mel for short, so one day I was in the shower thinking "if only Sammel was a name" Then the name Samuel came into my head. OH thought it was a stupid idea and nothing like the two names together but he came round to the idea himself without knowing I had it set in my mind! He said we "might as well have it as Samuel" mostly because it would have been Sebastian, but we might want to save that for if we ever have another boy!

xx

Hubby picked Kynon as its an ancient Welsh name from the time of king Arthur meaning strong, brave warrior and something about being good with the ladies, typical man! I always had Kye on my list just because I liked it so agreed Kynon would be nice as it can be shortened. Edward was hubbys granddads name and his dads middle name, I love it as I like to call Kynon my little teddy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Loving all the stories ladies!

Ariel is a traditional Hebrew boys name. As we're both Jewish, I was adamant our children had to have Hebrew names. Ariel means lion of God and is a warrior in the bible. I loved it because we thought we had lost him earlier in the pregnancy so I really think being a little lion shows his strength. We also have two cats, one of whom we got after my last miscarriage as I really needed something to love and look after. She's a tortoiseshell tabbie and we call her our little tiger and so we both love having a little tiger and her little brother being a gorgeous little lion! Lol.

Gordon is after my adoptive father!

We've got a little lion aswell. As some of You know My dad passed away in June when I was 14 weeks Preg so we wanted a name that incorporated my dad. His real name was antonio which is Same as oh but he Hates it so decided about something to show the type of person my dad Was. So we thought of a lion as theyre brave and courageous and so was my dad in his last years. First I liked the name leon but oh hated Then as Oh is Portuguese he mentioned Leandro Nd I looked into it and found it meant lion man which was perfect and some of My friends and family call him leo. His middle names are tony after my dad and rosario which is oh late fathers middle name xxx

My first son Lewis was named by his father who was originally from isle of Lewis! No middle name as we couldn't think of 1 that went with Lewis!
Joshua Stephen was nameless for an hour after birth as we liked the name Ashley for a boy but all of a sudden before he arrived we didn't like it any more! Took us ages to decide! The middle name was always going to be Stephen after Rachael's late uncle!

Maisie- for my grandmother who died to young
Rose- as me and my sister are flowers
Freda- for the mad great great great auntie :) she was also born on her birthday

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

i have always loved the name ruby and my OH did also and for her middle name we picked laura as my OH mum had a baby who was a stillborn and they named her laura and we just thought it would be nice to give it to ruby as a middle name xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back