Your animal names??

Horses- Dude, Elf and Potter
Dogs - Mole, Dave and Doodle
ferret - Bim. Unfortunately just lost Badger.

My dog is called Bo.

We've had 2 cats called Tegan and Twinkle.

My parents cats are called

Lizzie
Eve
Bart
Chucky
Pegasus
Casper (love love love this name!)

Haha ours is a little White fluffy terrier with a tartan collar :lol: we got the idea off the tv programme hamish mcbeth, he was a policeman with a westie called wee jock! We wanted to call hish dog jock, but my parents are English and we were living in Scotland so they'd probs have got a beating of they shouted him in the park :lol:

I see Hamish as the actor from Hamish McBeth but the man not the dog - love that name Lanny! also like Jasper (we had a family cat called that). What about Harris ?

Love Connie and Bonny for girls

Anyway with your kids names you will need the name to end in the sound of eee Herbie, Dolly and Monty .....................

Last edited:
My dogs are called tye and cassey
Rats are called jasper, beau, ollie, rosie and tika
Ferrets are called, maxi, millie, maya, beau, ben and buddy

Dont think ive missed anyone lol

A list of my current animals.........as you will see I like unusual names!!!

Malamutes:-
Isis
Vega
Summer
Xabi (sooooo wish we had kept this for a boys name!!)
Taizii

CED:-
Noah

Siamese:-
Alfredo
Reggie

Moglet:-
Banu

Chickens:-
Eric the Cockerel
Dotty, Dolly, Daphne, Evie and Edna the chooks

I have two dogs called Cassie and Cairo and a cat called Loui

XX

I'm loving missy piglet I need a good middle name to go with it missy ?

Haha ours is a little White fluffy terrier with a tartan collar :lol: we got the idea off the tv programme hamish mcbeth, he was a policeman with a westie called wee jock! We wanted to call hish dog jock, but my parents are English and we were living in Scotland so they'd probs have got a beating of they shouted him in the park :lol:

I see Hamish as the actor from Hamish McBeth but the man not the dog - love that name Lanny! also like Jasper (we had a family cat called that). What about Harris ?

Love Connie and Bonny for girls

Anyway with your kids names you will need the name to end in the sound of eee Herbie, Dolly and Monty .....................

I know I was thinking about the eeee sound too, but now I think herbie and the baby will be In a double buggy so if it is a boy and people ask there names it will be
Herbie and Hamish I think they go well lol
That's my thinking xxxx

We have Max, Cordelia, and Theo (Dogs)
Nahla, Toto, and Columbus. (Cats)

I love the name Teddy, but my friends dog is called that.

I know I girl called pretty and people called her pretty ugly at school so that would put me off lol,
I do like missy tho
Think missy maye sounds best but my niece is Evie-mae

what about being creative and making ur own middle name?! like maybe a mix of the grannys names or something if u can rustle up womething nice?! :D x

mummy said she keeps thinking of ur babas name rofl!

so she said this morning... missy angel? xx

Awww bless your mum, thinking about my buba,
I'm letting my brain cool off for a wile as I think I'm thinking too much ( that's hard for me) lol
My scan in a wk today yeah xxx

woohooo u excited? get a ticker so we can kp up to date xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back