Your animal names??

lanny

Reaction score
What are your pets called ? The two names I kind of like at the moment for a boy are
Hamish and buster

A few ppl have said there dog names (what doesn't bother me) and my oldest is called monty and ive herd loads of dogs called it so think I most like pet names lol

So have you's got any ideas for me please xxxx

My rabbit is called Lauren.... which is clearly the most rabbitty name in the world :lol:

My mum has:
Dexter (dog)
Rocky (cat)
Jo-Jo (rabbit)

Other names in our family are:

Zippy (cat)
Claude (cat)
Twitch (hamster)
Jarvis (dog)
Minx (dog)
Rhodes (dog)
Carla (dog)
Astra (dog)
Scooby (dog)

Hmmmm... you probably wouldn't want to use any of those for a child, with the exception of maybe Dexter, Carla, Lauren and Jo-Jo

You don't know me I so would call my child some of them names lol I like rocky

My mum likes unusual names too, one of my brother's is called Ieuan but, its not traditionally pronounced, she pronounced it yay-un

In the family We have...

Inzo, charley, Linux, jasper, mojo, stilton, bramble, ollie, winne, Bella, fudgie, hamish, spinner, banksy, George, nell. The first 5 are cats, all the rest are dogs.

Then there's Tate and Ted the horses, gus and Freddie the rabbits, and Oki the fish

I once had a fish called Goggle Eyes, i wouldn't suggest calling your baby that though :lol:

i love sonny and rocky too!!

pets in our family are, -

mya
tuna
molly
kody
lily
spot
bowser
ben
sheba
kim (weird i kno! lol)
bailey
henry
pepi

cant think of others! xxx

My cat was called Toby and my hamsters were called chubby and chico. AJ was guna be a dexter xx

Our old hamster was called Norman! Lol
ATM my parents animals are called...
Sonny, willow, Chantelle, Hugo, Louis

Old animals called...
Melody
Cindy
Katie
Josef
Tamas (hungarian)

Lol my 4 cats are called Molly, Oscar, Marmite and Iggles :p Molly and Oscar are good :p xx

I think I like pet names better then human names lol
Ive just looked at the top 100 dog names haha
I like bonzo and teddy

why u keep looking at boys names?!?! haha u think it myt be a cub? xx

Our cats are called sooty, Tiggy, Pippin & patch and our dog is called Pippa x

My dog is a bitch and she's called Coco and we have to female cats called Mindy and Brandy.

why u keep looking at boys names?!?! haha u think it myt be a cub? xx

I'm really really stuck with girls names everything I liked when having herbie I don't like now I still want an old ladies name

Doris
Ethel
Flo
Pearl
Minnie
Petal
Elsie
Flossie

Madison answers to Doris :lol: we nicknamed her that and its stuck! i shud use it in here as a pseudonym away from the prying eyes of stalkers! lol i love minnie and elsie best! i think minnie goes nice with dolly! but i think it would hafta be dolly dot and minnie mouse! :lol: xxx

Hey hun, we have 2 dogs, Harvey and Lexi and a cat called Stella.

With regards girls names I know a little girl called Florie which I think is gorgeous, I also went to uni with a Martha which really suited her and recently met a Matild rather than Matilda xx

We have a hamster called Harry
A parrot called Kiki
A cat called Sophie
A cocker spaniel called Phoebe
A cavalier called Pippa
A cavalier x cocker called Lottie
A boxer called Ozlo
and a rabbit called Junior :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts