diffrent names

lanny

Reaction score
im a bit of away off picking names yet but just been trying to think of a few. I know my choice of names are not everyones taste but i love diffrent names and was hoping ppl could help me think of a few.

my little boy is MONTY JACK
my little girl is DOLLY DOT

my boy is now at full time school and as you can guess in the only monty there but i love that and every kid knows him and im sure that coz of his name he is also a very cool dude with long hair and ppl say he couldnt have any other name coz he suites it so much that dosnt mean everyone likes it tho even my own mum hated telling ppl his name when he was born lol but i think any name grows on ppl and they could be anything else
my little girl is still only younge so she dosnt know her name is abit diffrent yet we just have 2 call her dolls babies so she dosnt get confused lol
and lots of ppl tell me there nannas were called dolly so it pritty old

so if any one can think of names 2 go with my other 2 plz do so im very lucky as my oh likes anything i say lol

my cousin is called rebecca and every1 calls her dolly. its even on her name badge at work. no seems 2 say its usual. do u know if ur havin a boy or girl?

my midwife said she was the first dolly she had seen in the hospital but like you say alot of other ppl that get call dolly are often named sumthing else like dorthey but i havent seen any others her age. im only in the early stages so trying not 2 think 2 much about names but ive got my brain tickin and trying 2 think of summit about diffrent need a name for girl and boy as i dont think i will find out this time with already having one of each im not botherd ether way i would be happy xx

i had a patient once called mimmie for a girl. i thought she ment minnie at first. i thought that was quite cute.
aand i had another girl called boa and was pronounced as bow.

If you like unusual names, how about Jontey for a boy and Romey for a girl (they would suit the other two you have) x

I love those names! So cute and original =] I think it's ok to have names that are just that little bit different, as long as they're not an obvious target for someone to make fun of. Dolly I think is especially sweet!! Me and my Mr have chosen Gabriel if it's a boy and Saphira or Evelyn if it's a girl which I think are all quite unique names

i love names but picking is really hard i have a few ideas for girls but boys i am stuck on. i know what you mean theres a few names i liked with my last one that in the end i thought oh no i cant call them that they my just get picked on lol i liked bunny for a girl and buster for a boy but thought i better not sure she would of got bunny boiler when she was older ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back