Your animal names??

How about Cleo? She's 1 of our 6 cats. The others are Smudge, Felix, Baros, Benji & Zippy.

Other pets in the family are

Ollie
Ally
William
Robbie
Angel
Marcell
Rosie
Daisy x

I love Lady do you think you could call a child it? I never think about when there older with other names but this one has got my thinking. Hi my name is Lady

If I'm honest, people might ask lady who?

I remembered some more too..

Mavis
Sampson
Dally
China
River

They keep coming to me now lol :)

Pet names in my family are;

Oscar (dog)
Izzy (dog)
Oliver (dog)
Lady (dog)
Pepper (dog)
Jet (dog)
Missy (hamster)
Cooper (cat)
Cupid (cat)
Susie (cat)

Hi, I dont think you would want to name a child after any of my pets names as they are:

Iyasha- arabian horse
Ashsam High Society- aka daffy british riding pony
Desertwind Peregrine- aka smartie arab x appaloosa
Kikki- papillion
Lucky- cat
Sam- working farm collie
Tip- working farm collie
Pegleg- 3 legged limousin heifer ( cow) - She broke her leg when she was 9mths old, we tried to cast and splint it but it wouldnt heal so we amputated her foreleg through her radius ( like you would a cat or a dog) I then nursed her til she was 13mths old and she lived in a 12x12 stable, she could get up and down by herself and hop round. She was a pet to me and I couldnt watch her being loaded up to go to the abbatoir and there was no way was I going to eat her when she came back.

Don't think what we named our fish should be said in polite conversation so definately not baby name material!!!

We've still the Lovely Amira the horse though. And other horses I know have pretty human names too tbh(well most) Seamus, Sam, Maggi, Abbey, Cassie, Britney, Zeta, Lucy, Poppy, Pippa and a couple of Tom's and Ben's and then theres Spot and Sparkle but I don't think they work too well loll!!

We currently have 2 springers called Skye and Neave.

Family pets and previous pets;
Barney (mutt)
Chyna (german shepherd)
Tyson (staffy cross - rescue dog)
Ben (staffy)
Stenzo (cat)
Sam (mutt)
Soffie (springer)
Luther (springer) named after Luther Vandross lol
Bart (springer)
Jakey and milo (Gerbils)
Sleepy 1,2 and 3 (hamsters - give me a break I was only little!!!)
Connor (iguana)
Dexter (bearded dragon)
Beamer (staffy)
Molly (bull mastiff)

Varied huh?! Lol x

We've got rah rah the hamster, the fish are just called "the fish", OHs dogs called smudge, my mums dog's hamish or hish dog to the girls! Fob had dogs called xena, Zeus and Zara, he was going on the z theme, but clearly didn't realise xena isn't Spelt with a z :lol:

We've got rah rah the hamster, the fish are just called "the fish", OHs dogs called smudge, my mums dog's hamish or hish dog to the girls! Fob had dogs called xena, Zeus and Zara, he was going on the z theme, but clearly didn't realise xena isn't Spelt with a z :lol:

Hamish is top of my boys list at the moment but I dunno if people do just think dog?
I herd it as the chef on something for the weekends son is called it.
I like barney and Casper too but o/h has two friends and there there nick names so there out.

i think dog when i hear hamish :blush: sorry, white fluffy terrier with tartan get up!! dont let that put u off tho!! xx

Nowt put me of piglet, but I do like to know what ppl think, I have to have a name not everyone like or people might copy lol loads of people love Dolly but nobody likes Herbie, but I dont mind as at least he will be the only one ha xxxx

My cat is just called 'Cat' 'Ch Ch' and 'Come on' (all the same cat) dont think I've helped xx

oooh we did have a dog called connie when i was younger :D other dogs in the family: Roger, Buster, Lucy, Stella, Lady, Alfie, Bobby, Sam! Cats: Bonny, Suzie, Millie, Blue, Narla, Billy, Tabatha! and mi dad had a cockateal called scruff lol xx

Haha ours is a little White fluffy terrier with a tartan collar :lol: we got the idea off the tv programme hamish mcbeth, he was a policeman with a westie called wee jock! We wanted to call hish dog jock, but my parents are English and we were living in Scotland so they'd probs have got a beating of they shouted him in the park :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back