Boys Names HELP!!!

mummyagain

Reaction score
I like unusual names and already have 3 boys called Aiden.Leo and Kai
I am having yet another boy and am really stuck for another unusual boys name,i don't like all the traditional names or the ones that are in the top list of popular names if u know what i mean,,any suggestions??!
xx

i quite like Kayden , but it seems to be getting more popular these days. but that prob doesnt really work with having Aiden already lol

i'll have a think :)

I like Linus but we won't ever use it as OH isn't keen.

I also like Lucien, Kier, Gabriel and a few others.

The boys name we like should we have another we are not telling anyone :)

If you think of any, let me know!! I am so stuck on boy's names!
The only ones I really like are:
Ethan
Dylan
Finley
Oscar

But my OH doesn't really like any of them apart from Oscar.. and I also want something that's not too popular! Boy's names are so difficult! :?

Isaac's middle name is Jarrod and its also the name of my OH. Not many Jarrods around, its quite unusual :) (Everyone calls Jarrod Jed though) :)

i like

dexter
oscar
harrison
finlay
as they are just a bit different also like ethan but hubby is called nathan so bit too similar

If we have a boy we are going with samuel as it has a special place in both our hearts but maybe next time we would choose one of the above :cheer:

My friend had a nephew called Tudor. I quite like it with the right surname. Apparantly it is whelsh.

x

My youngest's middle name is Harrison. How do u pronounce Keir,it sounds nice and unusual?

mummyagain said:
How do u pronounce Keir,it sounds nice and unusual?

The guy I know called it (is my age, never heard any children with the name) its pronounced Keer. Ke-er. If that makes sense. The i is not an i sound but an e sound. Like Key-er, only without the y.

Online places tell you a few ways of saying it. So long as its not said like Kai with an i sound its ok.

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.co ... _Keir.html

lad i knew at the school i worked in called Keir was pronounced kia ... like the car company

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back