Your animal names??

i have 2 cats daisy...thats ok for a baby i guess, then we have simba (not so good lol) and the dog is called Pooch hahaha! deffo not a good name for a baby pmsl xx

I have 2 staffies - Charlie & Lilly and a tabby cat Winston :)

My cats are Charlie and Lola,
fish are Sharkey and George.
My mums cat is Destiny.
FIL dogs are bud and smelly ellie.
Grandads dog is Jock.

i have two cats called Carrot and Crunchie - don't think you could call a baby either of those!

other pets in the family:
roxy
mr grey!
stanley
sunshine

i love some old fashioned girls names:
Betsy
Lilian
Harriet
Nora
Winnie
Joanie

I have three dogs poppy, bella and lady
I love the name bella for a girl (isobella) I suppose it could be shortened to issy :) x

Hey hun, we have 2 dogs, Harvey and Lexi and a cat called Stella.

With regards girls names I know a little girl called Florie which I think is gorgeous, I also went to uni with a Martha which really suited her and recently met a Matild rather than Matilda xx

Florrie was my girls name last time and I still love it but have herd Florence loads lately and ppl shortening it to florrie and it's put me off xxx

i have 2 cats daisy...thats ok for a baby i guess, then we have simba (not so good lol) and the dog is called Pooch hahaha! deffo not a good name for a baby pmsl xx

My brother begged his gf for simba for there little boy she said no I think my family is nutty lol

pmsl lanny :D made me chuckle...i do like out of the ordinary names tho, that why i love my little girls name, she was the only Elise in her nursery :) xx

I had a hamster called Boris as a kid lol. Then one called Shooter. I've now got a cat called Indy. My brother had a cat called Elvis (after Costello not that it matters! lol).

xxx

Yea piglet I'm sorted Boris for a boy and Doris for a girl lol
I do like it tho will add to the list

We have Scraggy [Ohhh not for a child pleeease!] lol, Oliver, Bella and Domino which I kinda weirdly like for a girl.

Pet names in my family

Charlie, Tammy, Tilly, Molly, Bella, Fluffy ( tho I wouldnt think that could be a choice), Buster( Buzz for short), Penny, Goldie... When I was younger I had two fish called Bernard and Bianca, and a rabbit called Minty. xx

We've only got one pupsicle, a Japanese Spitz named Darcey <3

When I was a teen I worked on a racing / livery yard, there were about 100 horses and although I can't remember them all, here are some of the less silly ones I can remember...

Tilly
Evair
Jacko
Tim
Ben
Squire
Jonjo
Cyd
Cupid
Glory
Tucker
Sinbad
Mac
Bracken
Autumn
Mini
Bod
Ivor
Pepper
Homer
Boo
Lady
Fancy
Dandy
Trevor
Poppet
Skip
Jackson
Saxon
Abbie
Alice

There were lots more silly names too...I don't think you'd go for a name like mouse or bob-along lol!?

I love Lady do you think you could call a child it? I never think about when there older with other names but this one has got my thinking. Hi my name is Lady

I love boo as a middle name. One of my girls names last time was kitty boo but now Ive gone off kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back