You'll probably think i'm nuts but ...

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

This is a bit of a nutty post but........

I keep having really vivid and very detailed dreams. The thing is I hardly ever dream. This morning I dreamt I was on my next driving lesson (28 & only just learning!:shock:) and the instructor sat in the back of the car and wouldn't speak or tell me what to do!! Then my top started shrinking?! ha ha ha

Last week I dreamt I was invited to the Oscar's and met Davina McCall?! Then when we went into the ceremony room there were about 10 people in the crowd coz the rest of the people were all gonna be added as CGI special effects when it aired on TV!?!

Also I keep dreaming about people I know (my Aunt) which never ever happens! The people who are normally in my dreams have blank faces! lol

I also dreamt I was full term pregnant and I was in my old teenage bedroom and my Mum was going mental (we don't speak) and I was swearing at her! (I never swear in front of the Adult members of my family!) lol

Anyway I just googled vivid dreams in pregnancy and apparently vivid dreams are very very common during pregnancy!!

I'm sure you're all going to think i've lost the plot but dreaming is extremly rare for me and even my OH is saying there's something funny going on coz I never dream! lol

Sorry for the mental post but I thought it'd make you all laugh! lol

Claire xx

how funny :lol: like the swearing bit hehe
couple of months ago i had a few dreams about testing and get a bfp but it never came true :mad: but you never know lovely good luck xx

lol post made me laugh

I woke myself up the other night when I was scratching away at back of OHs head lol

Should try a test 2day hun and let us know how u get on xx

hehe bless ya! who knows it might be a bfp! :D fingers crossed

Ha ha ha!

Sorry Ladies but i'm not gonna test until Saturday with FMU! My OH is at work today and tomorrow and I want him here to celebrate with me if I get a BFP. I hate the thought of getting a BFP and saying 'woo hoo we did it, now go to work'! lol

I'm probably nuts about the dreams thing but dreaming this much is very freaky for me! The driving lesson one was really scary and happened in the 10 mins that I nodded back off this morning! I kept saying to the instructor 'which way do I go now?' but he wouldn't speak to me! I've only had 7 lessons so far so I was crapping myself! ha ha ha

xxx

Ha ha! Your dreams made me laugh! Hopefully they are a sign that you will get your :bfp:!!

:dust:

xx

Thanks!

I'm probably just going a bit more nuts than I already am! I'm just looking for a sign because i feel so normal! lol

I'm also really scared about testing on Saturday because I don't want it to be a BFN but then you have all felt like that too!

xxx

Ah bless I know the snticipation of getting a BFN is what made me refrain from testing earlier on in the week....and although been up and down with tests I still am nervous about testing on sat too....AF due sunday so nail biting weekend for us both eh...Hope its our month tho xxxx

I hope so too Wilma!

If I get my BFP on Saturday I have no idea how i'm going to keep quiet at my Birthday meal on Saturday night! There are 15 of us going! lol But then what a Birthday present it'll be getting a BFP!! (Birthday's not til Wednesday but still! lol)

I'll be strong and keep quiet though! lol

Good luck for saturday Clairebear, make sure you let us all know the result - fingers crossed!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back