Dream :)

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls

Last night i had the most weird and wonderful dream...i dreamt me and dh wer at the hospital and i was having a scan and they told me i was having a girl

bit of a pointless thread but it was so lovely i had to share. Its the first dream iv had like this since ttc. Iv had a few vivid dreams this week actually but the scan one was the best :) lets hope its of things to come eh

xxx

May all your dreams come true :) xx

Oh, i hope this dream comes true!!! I know a few ladies actually who had a similar dream before they found out they were pregnant!! :)
FX for you, hun!!!!!

Mel x

Ooo like a premonition? How lovely wood that be :)

Thanks hun good luck to u too xxx

I hope it comes true for you hun. I remember getting vivid dreams when I was first pregnant with ella so let's hope it's a good sign x

Hya and good luck I woke up on the 26th jan from a dream wherr I found out I was preg coz I had done a test an it said bfp in my dream forgot about it weekend before af due on the 6th feb made a cheese an mayo sarnie which I normaly like I couldnt eat it felt sick an did a test mon 6th an got a very strong positive the line that picks up hcg was alot darker than the control line ! At the mo im 5week 3 days preg but nervous about,all being well lol soz about the life story lol just wanted to let u know coz with ur dream u may well get,ur bfp soon xx :)

I dreamed about getting a positive on a HPT the night before I got my BFP

Wow these stories r amazing (congrats to u all btw)...really hope its an omen for me as like i said since ttc last 6/7mths i gavent had any baby related dreams xxx

Hey Hun I had a similar dream the other night about getting a bfp!! I hope they come true for us I'm currently a couple days late!! AF was due Friday! So everything crossed!!!

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Sounds like a lovely dream and I really hope this is your month xxxxx

No holding out to scared to test incase its negative!! :( an then AF pops up!! X x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Bet u wanted to go straight back to sleep hun, it will soon happen for u. I had a dream few weeks, all was well I had a huge bump and I was on my way to vegas lol. How are ur cycles now? Are the bahving?xx

A wow Bellarina - what an amazing dream!!

Let's hope ina few months it happens for real hey? (the 20 week scan and being told you have a little girl I mean !!) I hope you get your BFP this month :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Awe thank u girls. I think after going to a hen weekend and not drinkin i deserve my bfp!

Cycles are unknown hun...after the 81day cycle next one was 26 days...so dunno how this one is gonna pan out yet

xx

I insist you emigrate to tri 1 and balance out all these blue bumps with your definitely-going-to-be-pink bump as soon as possible madam ;)
I love baby dreams, I think they are so special and make you realise exactly how you're going to feel when it finally happens, bliss.
Can't wait til you test!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back