baby dreams!

cherelle

Reaction score
has anyone else had some really weird baby dreams whilst ttc??

Last night I dreamt i was pg and i when i had the baby a monkey came out!! I think im going mad!! lol x

yeh ive had some strange dreams but not about giving birth to a monkey lol! just really strange vivid dreams lolx

lol @ baby monkey :) Our brains are a strange place!!

Ive been having some very vivid dreams aswel, i never normally remember any of my dreams but since about a week ago ive remembered them all! Ive had none about a baby monkey Cherelle, have u looked up what that means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol no - scared to! They just get weirder and weirder!

I would if i was u, it might mean something good. Let me know if u do x x

I had very vivid dreams in the week or so leading up to my BFP so FX it could be a good sign girls!!! x

2 nights ago I dreamt I gave birth to an evil 2 headed snake baby!! There was a head on each end!!:shock:

And the same night I dreamt I gave birth to Chucky!!!!:shock:

xxx

Know what you mean about baby dreams, not too sure about the monkey part though!! Just a wee while ago i had a dream every night for couple of days that i was heavily pregnant, a bit after that i had a dream i had a baby girl and my OH was so happy, it seemed so real in my dream. Very recently i had a dream that i had a baby boy, and my OH said in my dream he can't wait to teach him to play football!

I think we are all in the same boat here, babies on the brain!! :)

:dust::dust: babydust for us!! xxx

2 nights ago I dreamt I gave birth to an evil 2 headed snake baby!! There was a head on each end!!:shock:

And the same night I dreamt I gave birth to Chucky!!!!:shock:

xxx

Really don't like the sound of the 2 headed snake baby! or Chucky!! Scary stuff Claire!! x

My vivid dreams havnt been about babies, they have been about past experiances and a strange one here, my ex, i havnt told my OH, dont think it would go down well! x x

Ive been having the strangest dreams last few weeks and i can never usually remembes any of them. not all about babies tho. really strange. x

I had dreams on 4 consecutive nights that I was either pregnant or had already got a baby (a fairly new baby) all human glad to say lol. One night I was going for a scan and in my dream could feel the total excitement of seeing my baby for the first time, and the one's where I already had babies were quite surreal - weird I mean but I can't really remember them now.

I hate it when I dream of giving birth! Normally it means something really, really bad is gonna happen in my life.

I dreamt I gave birth last night (maybe reading this thread last night too didn't help). The labour bit was over in a flash and didn't hurt at all (you can tell it was a dream) but then I never got to touch my baby someone else was always holding it. Random. It was like those babies on soaps, people have them and then you never see them.

sorry binzy for having a part in you having a bad baby dream after reading this thread! lol! x

omg i had the most realistic dream ever just before i woke up this morning... i dreamts i got up, tested and got a bfp! I was so estatic! then in the dream i went back to bed so when i woke up it took me a minute or so to realise it had just been a dream :-( then i tested and got a bfn :-(

Oh boo, that's a shame!! Fingers crossed it was a premonition :D

I dreamt that I had a dog baby last night, it looked like a baby .. but it was a dog!!!!! :shock:

I think it was becasue my hubby had said that it was a full moon last night and that we might of made a werewolf haha.

Although my dream also had vampires, Kat from Eastenders and a masked killer that liked cigerette lighters in it!!

Yup i'm weird!!

:blush:

x

Ha ha ha!!! I love that! That's exactly how i dream, a bizarre mishmash of stuff I've downloaded during the day.

I had a full moon dream as well! I dreamt I was walking in a full moon through the graveyard looking at the headstones for baby names. The wierd thing is that it didnt feel creepy at all. Really peaceful in fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back