Weird dreams!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Over the last couple of weeks I have been having some really weird vivid dreams! They are so clear that it's kind of like im dreaming up a film and most of them are horrible dreams. I didn't think vivid dreams was part of pregnancy does anyone else dream like this?

I really think it is one of the symptoms, I've heard people on this forum talk about it before and I know that from conception my dreams started getting crazy!

Hi,

I had totally crazy, really vivid, colour filled dreams when I was early pregnancy (ok so I'm only 12 weeks but I'm meaning perhaps weeks 3-8 or 9) I still have the occassional dream but boy nothing like those early ones. I'd remember them for days, every detail, who was saying what etc. They worried me to start with but soon after the BFP just accepted them as healthy sign of pregnancy!

Nicola xx

Absolutely,

My dreams have been really weird and in full technicolor and sometimes smell-o-vision too. Some are really really sick (dreamt about guys kidnapping and torturing little girls !!). I also found with Baby no 1 I tended to have lots of Lesbian Dreams ...... My M/W told me it was very common and I think it does stop after a few months.

I had a dream about a bright red camper van last night, I bought it of a hippy and then halfway down the road the police stopped me because it wasn't taxed and I couldn't drive. and then they tore it up and took it way, buit then as they drove off the gas bottle inside exploded and it burnt down. I was gutted and shouting at the police that they have ruined it!
very very odd dream :rotfl:

Vickyleigh said:
Over the last couple of weeks I have been having some really weird vivid dreams! They are so clear that it's kind of like im dreaming up a film and most of them are horrible dreams. I didn't think vivid dreams was part of pregnancy does anyone else dream like this?

do you what darlin i thought it was jus me...my dream was very serious....my OH is in iraq as most of you know n i had a nasty dream that he had really bad newmonia and was dyin in a germany hospital....also the army ppl wouldetn let me go and see him to see if he was ok....

i was petrifyed when i woke up and made sure that he was ok....

so is it something to do with the pregnancy???? :cry:

Me too really vivid dreams :shock: Not to mention the odd naughty dream :oops:

It has to be lil miss if we all have clear dreams all I can say is thank god it's not just me lol!
Last night I had 2 horrible dreams, I was in a car with Nick Lachey (jessica simpsons ex hubby) and a jumbo jet plane was trying to land on top of the car to kill us but we found a bridge and hid so it couldn't squash us! I'm guessing I dreamt about him because he was on Paul O Grady yesterday. The 2nd one my pet rabbit Trooper was locked in an under water cage in the sea and I had to save him before he drowned. I woke up and ran to his hutch to make sure he was ok :rotfl:
As I woke up I was effing and blinding :rotfl:

what i dont understand is y do we have such harsh dreams...n most are about death it seems to me...

:? hmmmm

I never drempt about death, more blasts from the pasts, a boy I liked in nursery school or pestering mum for lumps of cheese going around the supermarket, mixtures of school memories and old friends etc. I never had anything that was nasty/death etc but as everyone else was saying almost like your living in a movie scene and can't quite figure out why or quite how things all add up. Everso strange I'm so glad I never had a death one though I think I'd have frightened myself silly!

Is no-one else having vivid naughty dreams? :shock: I thought it was my hormones - maybe it's just me :oops:

Julie it's normal not just you at all!! I've had a part normal/part naughty dream (just the once though the rest were 'normal') and actually it was quite nice :lol: :oops: :lol: shame I had to wake up or return to the 'normal' part it was weeks back now so I don't remember but I do remember thinking wooohooo!! Hormones have a lot to answer for!!!!

Julie33 said:
Is no-one else having vivid naughty dreams? :shock: I thought it was my hormones - maybe it's just me :oops:

OMG i've just remembered I had one 2 nights ago! It can't just be you then. I must be normal after all lol :D

Oh yeah pregnancy dreams are weird, and feel so real. Hmm yeah i've had the odd naughty one too. :lol:

i tjought it was jus me bein stupid untill i read this link...thank you vickyleigh for pasting that website.

:D

Your welcome lil miss :D
I never imagined pregnancy would be so weird :lol:

hi everyone :wave:
I had wierd dreams in 1st tri too! They stopped for a while but have come back now!! Most of mine though are horrible dreams like my husband saying he is leaving cos he dont love me anymore!! :cry:
Though some of yours sound alot wierder!!
Its crazy isnt it?
Also have the odd naughty one :wink: but they seem to have increased since we have been banned from you know what!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back