baby dreams!

omg i had the most realistic dream ever just before i woke up this morning... i dreamts i got up, tested and got a bfp! I was so estatic! then in the dream i went back to bed so when i woke up it took me a minute or so to realise it had just been a dream :-( then i tested and got a bfn :-(

Just wanted to point out to anyone who hasnt made the connection that Cherelle did get a BFP! So maybe we should take these dreams more seriously!

I keep dreaming about sex............................... I think its all the baby dancing......... when im not actually doing the deed, im worrying that i should be so obviously coming out in my dreams !!!!!!

Just wanted to point out to anyone who hasnt made the connection that Cherelle did get a BFP! So maybe we should take these dreams more seriously!

I did make the connection and allowed myself to believe it might have been cosmic premonition for a moment... but then Bunny mentioned she gave birth to a dog in hers so i went back to hoping it was just a fluke!!! :shock:

Mushy, are you ovulating? I dream about sex when I'm ovulating. I'm sure it's my bodies way of trying to wake me up in the mood!

I dreamt I got a bfp last night. So disappointing when you wake up :(

No I CONSTANTLY dream about it all month:bd::bd::nap:

I've dreamt that myself and OH go for the scan for the first time and it felt so real! My OH had a dream that we'd just had the baby and it was a girl, he could see himself pushing her pram.

I also had a dream that I used my husbands credit card to book myself a holiday to the same place we went for our honeymoon, I dreamt about the flight, the arrival and the following day. I panicked as I realised it was not all inclusive, I had no money and forgot to tell my husband I had gone without him! I woke up sweating - I really, really felt it was real, it was horrible!

My next vivid dream was that my dog had been stolen and taken to an animal testing lab - I ended up having to rescue her and the other dogs! Weird eh??

In my case though, back in reality, my AF arrived about two weeks after these dreams. Sister had vivid dreams as a symptom and got her BFP a few weeks later. :)

i think one of my first symptoms was my dreams became more weird and vivid ... i didnt really take too much notice at the time but its been happening from around a week before my af was due until now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back