Weird dreams!

I had THE dream last night.....I went into labour and I had a boy! I even remember what he looked like and I also had another dream about an aeroplane. I don't know why I keep dreaming of planes. :?

Ive been having really weird dreams too, especially in the last few weeks! Really scary ones too! Im usually one of those people that wake up and say that i didn't dream of anything!

My partner is having dreams about the baby ( i think thats the wrong way around ) last night he said that we brought the baby home and i made it sleep in the draw....NICE! :think:

Ok after posting a few days ago that my dreams stopped a few weeks back I went to bed last night feeling crappy, DH had been painting in the nursery all day, the whole house stank of fumes and I think it's what made me feel sick/headache etc. Anyway bad night sleep, disturbed etc but when I did get off.......ohhh I had the most awful nightmare that I was in some crowded place (looked like a type of restaurant/cafe place, you know the type a counter service but with fridges to help yourself to pre-packed sandwiches and smoothies etc). Anyway that's irrelevant! So I'm in this place and someone stole my baby - for some reason he/she was in a pink travel cot (one of those pop up ones) and all that remained was his/her (I'm sure it was a girl in the dream) hospital ID tag/bracelet thing. Ohhh I was so upset, crying my eyes out, sobbing, just beyond destraught and woke up suddenly stinking headache tear stains on the pillow - although tired I was too scared to go back to sleep again. Talk about the mother of nightmares....come back silly dreams about ex-school mates etc!! That was just horrid last night. Really upsetting. :cry:

Last night I had a dream that I saw my nan in asda, she died 9 years ago and she told me my great aunty had died. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back