You know you're getting old when...

K X

Reaction score
Come on tell me a time when you realised you are either getting old or sound like your mum.

mine was today when I got excited about it being a nice day so I could get the 3 loads of washing out to dry out on the clothes line in the garden! Sad I know! :oops:

I felt old when ella was about 4 weeks old, I was at my mums and my sister who is 2 years younger was going out in a tiny dress, I said ' I hope your wearing a jacket or something you'll freeze in that its cold outside" :oops:

I sounded like my mum and Im only 20 - help!

i looked at a girl in town the other day and thought to my self
"surely them shoes aint comfy"

When Daniel first called me mum instead of mummy, when his voice broke, and last week when my 'baby' cousin turned 18. I've got my zimmer frame and blue rinse at the ready :(

there is a girl in our village who is about 14. the other day i was walking behind her and she stopped and bent over to pick something up - she was wearing the tiniest g- string you ever did see :shock: it was a proper skinny string one too - looked like it would cut you in half :lol:

maybe i was just a prude at that age but my pants were way more substantial!

anyway that made me feel old - girls i'm almost old enough to be a mother or at least aunt to wearing sexier pants that i am! (have lots by the way they just dont fit :oops: )

xxxx

i sniffed the washing the other day when I brought it in and though, mmm, its smells so much nicer after being out side.

MUM ALERT :wall: :wall: :wall:

Lauramum i do that too!!!

i also heard myself telling dh that if stains dont come out in the wash and you hang them out in the sunshine then the fade away - sounded just like my mum! :doh:

hahaha this thread is funny

i went shopping the other day kris picked up the cheap loo roll i said ohhh no get the more expensive one, its much softer :oops:

Ok Em78 to make you feel better I still wear my granny pants (aka bridget jones's) and I have done so since i was pg. Returned to work last week and tried on pre pregnancy g string and wore it to work, I felt like i was being sliced in half (sorry tmi :oops: ) after an hour...I cant wear them anymore, whereas that was all I used to ever wear b4 being preggers. :wall:

He he - nothing like granny pants to make you feel old!

have been known to change out of a thong when i get home from work and put some comfy pants on!

(did buy some fab stuff from anne summers the other day - was corested (sp?) so helped me look a little slimmer!! just wanted to prove i'm not past it yet i think :roll: )

xxx

I felt old when i realised that i was old er than some of the student veterinary surgeons where i used to work... dunno always thought of vets being older - now i'm the same age or old than them - and the student vet nusrses seem so young!

I've never owned a g-string, the thought of a permenant wedgie :shock: My knickers aren't quite the size of my mums yet, but I can't wait until I'm old enough to wear huge knickers without feeling guilty :D

when i was pregnant i got about 10 pairs of size 20 knickers lol im only a size 12 i wore them after giving birth and have never looked back since... im wearing them now, and they are grey... my poor fella

I like washing up!! I can't bear it if there are pots in the sink, it drives me crazy. One of my fave passtimes is washing the pots and making bottles. OMG how sad and old am I??? :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

I just feel sooooooo much better with a tidy kitchen!! :lol: :lol:

Kim said:
I like washing up!! I can't bear it if there are pots in the sink, it drives me crazy. One of my fave passtimes is washing the pots and making bottles. OMG how sad and old am I??? :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

I just feel sooooooo much better with a tidy kitchen!! :lol: :lol:

wana come round mine for a cupa :wink:

you can hang you knickers out of the window so she can find you :wink:

I am obsessed with Dettol, I spray it everywhere in the kitchen and wipe my work tops all the time with it (or bunker whatever u call it!) :dance:

Kim after you go to Dionne's fancy a trip up North of the border? :think:

Oh and COME ON Englandthey r playing shortly!! My English OH is xcited!x

tracyM said:
you can hang you knickers out of the window so she can find you :wink:

lol whats wrong with me?? im 21 coming on 85

Dionne i cant picture you with massive pants - ok i take that back it sounded pervy :doh: i have never and will never try to picture you with pants on - no thats worse :oops: he he

i feel old when my mum thinks its 'Cool' to discuss their sex life with me!

eeeewwwwwwwww :shock: you are never old enough to hear that stuff!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back