Yesterday was my saddest day :(

mrswtobe

Reaction score
Not pregnancy related...

Yesterday my lovely, gentle Dad passed away.... most heartbreaking day ever :(

I posted a few weeks ago worrying about going into Intensive Care while pregnant, didnt ever think my dad would pass away....Im so pleased that in the end , I did go into ITU, against my consultants suggestion that it was no place for a pregnant woman.
Pointless post....just feeling so sad... and he wont ever see our little baby.

So so sorryMy thoughts are with u and your family
Xxxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this Hun, such a shame he won't meet baby aswell :( such a sad time for you

Thoughts with you all at this difficult time xx

im so sorry for your loss :(

such a bad time for you .

last year i lost both of my grandads and a great aunt and my maternal grandad was an especially big loss as we were so close. we plan to honour him if we have a boy by having his name as a middle name. maybe something like that would be a nice tribute?

thinking of you at this hard time. xx

So sorry for you and your family.

I'm sure he will be watching over you guys and looking after you x x

I'm so sorry hun, what horrible timing. Not sure what your beliefs are but hopefully he'll be watching over you and your LO from wherever he is now xxx

So sorry to hear this..thoughts go out to you and your family xx

So sorry for your loss, remember that part of him lives on in you and in your unborn baby x

So sorry - my dad died when my son was about 2 but I talk about him lots and my son and I will pass this on to our new little one. I don't know what you believe, but look for your dad and you'll see him somewhere in memories, nature, your heart etc.
For my little guy, each time we eat mushrooms, fig newtons or cherry bakewells we know we're carrying on in his yummy footsteps.
xxxx Take it slowly and share your feelings and memories lots. xxxx

Gosh, you poor thing!

So sorry to hear about your Dad passing but you'll always remember him and his love and you'll pass the same love to your baby.

Keep well

xxxxx

Not pregnancy related...

Yesterday my lovely, gentle Dad passed away.... most heartbreaking day ever :(

I posted a few weeks ago worrying about going into Intensive Care while pregnant, didnt ever think my dad would pass away....Im so pleased that in the end , I did go into ITU, against my consultants suggestion that it was no place for a pregnant woman.
Pointless post....just feeling so sad... and he wont ever see our little baby.

Big hugs to you and your family hun. how heartbreaking. i cant begin to imagine how your all feeling at this moment in time. xxx

So sorry for your loss hun. Big hugs and stay string for your LO xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back