Yesterday was my saddest day :(

i feel your pain, my grand dad passed away a few months before my wedding broke my heart.. so i 100% know your pain... Tho in honour of my gradndad who i was really close to who passed in 94 when i was 12, i am naming my 1st born boy after him, But you know what hun dont be sad - he will always be watching over you honey find comfort in that if u can.....Big big big hugs *trying not to tear up*

Im so sorry to be reading this hun, big hugs to you and your family.

Michelle. x

Thank you so so much ladies for your kind words....I do believe Dad will be looking after us, we are a very close family, and although I'm 41 my mum and dad still look on me as their little girl.
Yesterday seemed ok, we were sorting lots out but today Im heartbroken...it seems so unfair that such a fit man was taken, we are waiting for a post mortem as the Dr's and Consuktants were at a loss, they think he was nipped by a sick rat/mouse in the garden (he was a keen gardener) as all microbiology tests have grown nothing ... the Dr's words were
'' in my 23 years of working I have never seen a patient present to me these symptoms and lung xray pattern...whatever it is that has done this to his body , it isnt human, it must be from the animal world''

I will always remember what a wonderful Dad and Grandad he was..and our little baby will always hear about him.

Thank you again everyone xxx Much Love xx

Sorry for your loss thinking of your. Xx

I am so so sorry to read this. Big hugs hun. My thoughts are with u and ur family right now xx

I'm so sorry Hun, what a painful time for u xxx I lost my dad last year and it hit me hard. My sis was pregnant with his first grandchild and he never got to walk me down the aisle this year. I still feel the pain and get angry but I've let time do its thing and now I'm starting to feel like me again. Please look after urself, shout, cry, LAUGH and remember the good times u had. Xxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun, how awful for you. Thinking of you all x

No words can express how sorry I am ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back